Chapter 15: Beach!

At the beach..

"Sugoi~!" Tomoka exclaimed as they approached the white sand beach.

Everyone was smiling and taking in the sea breeze. The sun wasn't shining too hot yet because it is still early in the morning.

"There aren't that many people around here." Inui observed as only a handful of people can be seen on the beach side.

"Well, yes. This is a semi-private beach. The only people allowed on this beach are the property owners and their guests. There aren't any lodgings in here. Just the private villas." Ryaka explained.

"Ooo~! That explains the long isolated road getting here." Eiji thoughtfully said.

They walked along the beach and stopped in front of a villa.

"We're here!" Ryaka announced as she stepped towards the house. Ryoma was casually walking beside her.

The two storey villa infront of them has a rather large porch and is surrounded by trees which are mostly coconut trees. There is also a spacious balcony on the second floor.

They went inside and took a look around.

It was an open floor plan; there was a wide updated kitchen and a dining room with a large round table which can easily fit all of them. Upstairs, the are 3 rooms: one was Ryaka's personal room and two large rooms which can be shared. The rooms open to the balcony that over looks the beach out front. There are also 3 baths in the house aside from the outdoor showers for those who came from swimming.

They went back downstairs and checked out the back yard. It's fenced and has a deck area as well. There are lounging chairs, a picnic table, a barbecue grill and a fire pit for camp fires.

------

"Wow Ryaka-chan your villa's amazing! Its complete with everything too!" Momo said.

"Oh, this was actually our aunt's but she doesn't come to Japan anymore so she gave it to me to take care of and serve as a vacation house as well." Ryaka said.

"Yosh! Let's get changed and head for the beach~!" Eiji excitedly went upstairs to the rooms.

-----

Everyone got dressed and immediately ran to the beach. Ryaka stayed to prepare for lunch. She was rummaging through the ingredients in the refrigerator when she turned around and was surprised to see a topless Fuji looking at what she's doing.

"Whoa! You scared me Shusuke-kun." Ryaka almost dropped the meat.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I just want to help out with lunch. Is there anything I can do?" Fuji asked.

"Hmmm. Let's see, can you cut the veggies?"

"Sure thing." Fuji smiled and went to wash and cut the vegetables.

"Wow, you're unexpectedly skilled at this." Ryaka said while looking at the way Fuji expertly cuts the produce.

"I like observing and helping my mom and my sister out when they cook for us at home. I guess I picked up some of their kitchen skills."

"That's really cool Shusuke-kun." Ryaka smiled at him.

The two worked together and had laughs while doing so. Ryaka was as talkative as ever.

-------

Ryoma's POV