Chapter 49: Twin Twist Serve

Ryaka's POV

The next day

The participants are going about their morning routine of exercises and Ryaka is with Takumi Muroshi on the viewing area.

"Ryaka..." Takumi whispered slowly.

"Takumi-san, if its about what happened last night, please don't worry about it anymore and if I be so bold as to ask, please don't let anyone know about it." Ryaka said straight away. She guessed that he'll know about it since there were security cameras all over the camp anyway.

"If you're sure." Takumi said while looking at the participants downstairs, specifically at the guy with the black spiked hair and several piercings from Shitenhoji.

She looked up to him and smiled. "Arigato."

-----

It was lunch time when Ryaka and Takumi Muroshi went together to the main hall. Takumi walked over to the other coaches while Ryaka went to Seigaku's table.

"Ne, ne Ryaka-chan. You seem to be close to the Director already." Kikumaru asked while slicing his hamburger steak.

"Heh, I've been working closely with them for the training on this camp. He's a really nice guy despite his stoic appearance, like someone I know." She smiled and winked at Tezuka who coughed. "Teehee." She giggled.

They all ate their lunch and about an hour after, the teams went to their own practices.

----

Ryaka was walking around the camp and noticed an empty tennis court. 'Hmmm one team must be doing a different training at this moment.' She thought and heard a ball being hit on the other side of the trees. She walked towards it and saw another tennis court, and on this one, Takumi Muroshi is hitting balls with one of the fitness coaches.

She decided to watch and observe them for a moment.

To the normal eye, this would seem as a plain and normal rally, but not for someone who has the eyes like Ryaka's. It's almost invisible but to her, its as clear as day. Takumi and the coach are hitting two balls at the same time. Literally, at the same time.

She's seen a lot of players hitting multiple balls at a time, even her brother Ryoma could hit 10 or possibly even more. But it was a rare sight for the Tennis Data Princess to see something like this. To another person's eye, Takumi Muroshi is hitting a single ball, even the sound it makes when hit by the racket and the sound of it when it bounces on the court comes off as one. The speed was also remarkable, which makes you doubt your own eyes if you ever get a glimpse of the second ball for a split second. You'd brush it off as seeing doubles when in reality, it really is a two-ball game.