Chapter 5: Ryaka's life

Ryaka has always been fond of Ryoma, even when they first met after their mom died and Nanjiroh took them in. Ryaka immediately hugged the cute and chubby little kid. Ryoga would always tease Ryoma about tennis and Ryaka was the one who cheers him on. She always watches her brothers play, which most of the time consisted of Ryoma tumbling down while trying to return the balls using a racket that is almost his size and Ryoga laughing endlessly about it. It was the happiest days of their lives.

Ryaka also formed a habit of observing their moves diligently until she developed her tennis data gathering skills at a young age, thanks to her two brothers who she constantly watches over.

Ryaka cried the hardest when their aunt came one day to take Ryoga and her. She can't bear to look back from the car when she heard Ryoma running after them calling out to her and Ryoga. She was the most heartbroken and she couldn't speak for a couple of months. She would just shut herself in her room and Ryoga would always sit outside it trying to talk to her.

Ryoga was the strong one, being the older brother he would always try to talk and persuade Ryaka to get out of her room. There were times when he would fall asleep outside her door. Ryaka cried endlessly. Having lost a mother and now, being apart from her father, stepmother and new baby brother. It was just too much for the young and loving Ryaka. This caused Ryaka too much stress and pain on her heart that she was hospitalized many times.

Eventually, Ryaka recovered. Her aunt took her to a specialist who helped her recover from the depression. She quickly learned to adjust and accept things, she studied hard and took up proper singing lessons. All the while, Ryoga is by her side. The oldest Echizen never failed to support his sister. He would drop her off and pick her up from school and he would always take her to parks and make her laugh at all times.

Until one day, during her singing lessons, a scout approached her instructor and talked about signing her up for a singing contract. She became a popular singer in America and the whole world. She traveled the globe for concerts and also appeared on various television shows. Ryaka used a pseudonym Rain Nishida for privacy purposes.

Whenever she's free, she goes to Ryoga's tennis matches. Ryoga pursued tennis and Ryaka was the one who gives him specific training programs to enhance his skills as well as body performance during matches. They became a team. During her tours around the world as well, Ryaka always makes time to go around and observe different types of tennis players in each country, especially when she was in Europe. She also has friends who were tennis professionals. At a young age Ryaka Echizen's tennis advice and opinions were valued among players and coaches alike. This side of her was kept a secret from Rain Nishida's fans. Also, she tries to keep Rain Nishida separate from Ryaka Echizen as much as possible. As a celebrity, Ryaka always wears a wig and has a specific type of make up applied to alter her appearance. But as her regular self, Ryaka doesn't apply too much make up and removes her wig, she loves her natural ash-green ombre hair.

Ryoga always kept the communication open with their father and Ryaka gets to talk to him every once in a while. But the world of show business became too troublesome and uninteresting for Ryaka, she has achieved numerous awards and is always followed by various people whenever she goes and she had problems with stalkers. It was then when she realized that fame and everything that goes with it doesn't make her truly happy, her family does. That is why she decided to come to Japan.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

A/N:

This is a brief summary of what Ryaka's life had been during her stay in America, after they left the Echizen's US home. More stories from her past will come as the story goes on. Happy reading! Hihi