Maes Hughes x Reader ((Lemon))

A\N: This story takes place in Brotherhood after Alphonse gets his body back. Let's all pretend episode 25 never happened and Hughes is still awake and alive. :3 You're welcome.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
You sighed in frustration as you wadded up yet another piece of paper. The State Alchemist's exam was only next week, and you had been wanting a badge since you were a little child. You were never allowed to take the test, because both of your parents thought that it was a terrible idea and refused to let you become a "Dog of the military".

You didn't understand what the big deal was, though. Becoming a State Alchemist wasn't all that bad, all you had to do was fight in the front lines, and that was something that never scared you. Even now that your 25 ((so there wouldn't be a huge difference in age between you and Hughes)), the thought still didn't worry you.

You frowned as he literally tore a piece of paper to shreds, letting the particles drop to the floor. You heard chuckling from behind, and you jumped. You really hadn't heard anyone come in; mini heart attack right there.

"Rage quitting, much?" You heard the oh so familiar voice behind you.

"Hughes. When did you come in here...?" Your voice trailed as you turned around in your seat to see the man of honor leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed, a smile on his face.

"A while. It's kinda funny to see you so frustrated like that." He chuckled again.

"Okay...." You sighed. "Let me re-word that. Why are you in my dorm?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He laughed and pushed himself off the frame, stalking over to where you were after closing the door. "I wanted to see you, of course."

You rolled your eyes. "Are you sure? Cause last I checked you were seeing Roy." You teased, poking his nose when he finally made it to where you sat at your desk.

"Roy can wait." He teased back, grinning. He then captured your lips, kissing you gently.

You kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. It felt nice, and you tend to wonder how it's possible for a man like that to have lips that soft.

When nature called for it, the two of you pulled away so that you both could breath. As much as you hated it, it had to be done just so you don't literally die from kissing someone.

As the two of you panted ((you, mostly)), Maes looked at you with a soft smile. He then leaned forward and kissed you again, slowly unbuttoning your shirt in the process.

You let him, kissing him back. You started to undo his military uniform, rolling the jacket off of his shoulders. He pulled away so he could remove your shirt, then scooped his arm under your legs so he could carry you bridal style to his your bedroom.

"When did you even get here?" You asked as he laid you on the bed, removing his glasses and under shirt.

"Oh, about an hour ago." He grinned, moving to sit on your waist.

He leaned down and left light butterfly kisses on your neck, trailing to your collarbone. He bit down on that one spot that made you go crazy, sucking and biting and messaging it with his lips. You dug your fingers into his hair, your eyes closing and you leaned your head back.

He then trailed to the spot where your cleavlage line starts and he pulled away. You whined from the lost of him, but then squeaked when he lifted your upper body up and unclasped your bra. The sudden movement made you crash into his chest, pressing both your bare chests together.

He chuckled and easily lifted you again, making you sit on him like you're straddling him.

"Stop lifting me like a ragdoll." You pouted.

He put on an innocent face and kissed you again. You quickly kissed him back, cupping his cheeks. You two made out for awhile, up until he gently laid you on the bed and hovered over you. He ripped off the remaining clothing on you both and looked deep into your eyes. "I love you."

You smiled. "I love you too."

With that he entered you, and started thrusting. You didn't feel any pain since you've done this with him before. You lifted your hips into his, helping him. You let out occasional moans, your eyes staying closed through it all; something you learned made it feel better since you cancelled out every thought except the fact that he is right there moving inside of you.

He was panting slightly, so were you. You both moaned each other's names during your climaxes, then Maes collapsed on you. He pulled out of you and covered you both with a blanket, laying his head on your chest with his eyes closed.

You giggled and ran your fingers through his hair. He looked up at you through half lidded eyes. "How was that?" He asked with his man pride.

"Maes, I'll tell you what I tell you each time. It was amazing, just like you."