Baby daddy!Scar x Reader

Tears of pride and joy welled in your eyes as you stared at the pregnancy test resting in your hand before you, reading positive.

You were pregnant, and you were proud. Now the only problem standing in your way was telling Scar that this was his child.

You didn't have very long to think before you hear a door close, signaling said man was home. You couldn't help but grin as you slide the test under your pillow.

"Scar, I have something to tell you." You say, walking into the kitchen area.

He didn't respond, only looked over his shoulder to let you know he was listening as he continued to make a pot of coffee.

"I'm pregnant." you simply blurt out by accident.

~~~~~~~~~

It was extremely late at night ((or very early in the morning, however you look at it)), and you didn't want to sleep in fear of having another nightmare.

So here you were, alone in your lit kitchen, holding a cup of tea.

"(Y/n.)" A voice said from behind you, making you jump. You hadn't even heard him coming down the stairs!

"Why are you not in bed?"

You bite your lower lip, tears pooling in your eyes. "B-because I'm scared.."

"Of what?" He persisted, slowly approaching you from behind.

"O-of the fact that.." you couldn't hold them anymore as they began to fall. "T-that you're going
to leave me!"

You felt his strong arms wrap around you, his hands resting softly against your 7-month swollen belly. "I'm not going anywhere, especially not with you bearing my child. It doesn't matter what happens - I'll be right here by side."

~~~~~~~~~~

It was a warm summer afternoon. ((S/n)) stood between you and Scar, holding both of your hands while the three of you walked down an old dirt road.

"Daddy, look! A bird!" Your son exclaimed as he chased after it.

You giggled at his actions, then looked at Scar who looked back at you.

"Thanks. For just being there for him."

"I told you -- I'll stay by your side no matter what." He slightly grinned and put his arm around your shoulder. "Always."