Envy x Reader ((Lemon))

You put on a poker face, looking at everyone else who sat at the round table suspiciously, bringing your hand closer to you to make sure nobody try to cheat.

Envy looked bored, holding his cards in one hand, his chin resting on his other one. 

Greed had been winning all night, and you were sure he actually was a cheater.

Lust had quit playing a while ago, leaving so she could go kill some civilians with Gluttony.

"Three of a kind!" You grinned widely, placing your hand down on the table to show off your three 10s. 

"Full house." Envy sighed, placing his hand down as well to show three aces and a pair of kings.

You growled, putting on your most demonic face. "You, bitch!"

He grinned, standing up. "I get that a lot." He said, smirking down at you.

Greed was grinning, leaning back in his chair with his elbow propped on the back of it.

You rolled your eyes and stood up,  walking off to your room. He followed, closing and the locking the door behind him.

You crossed your arms and glared at him, not appreciating his carding skills.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Don't play stupid." You said playfully.

"I'm sorry for winning...?"

"You should be." You stuck your nose in the air, trying not to break character.

He grinned and walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist in a hug from behind. "Well, I oughta make it up to you, huh?"

You sighed and looked back at him with a smile. "Why yes you should."

He rolled his eyes at you and turned you around, planting a soft smile on your lips.

You kissed back, your eyes fluttering closed. He pulled back, grinning down at you as he scooped his arm under your knees and picked you up bridal-style.

You giggled as he carried you over to his bed, setting you down. He grinned, crawling onto the bed and sitting on your waist. He leaned down and kissed you again, slipping his hand up your shirt.

You moan into his mouth, breath hitching slightly. Your knees were weak at his touch already, and you were thankful that you weren't standing. You have done this so many times with him before, yet he still has the same effect on you, no matter what he does.

He played around with your bra for a moment, but then he frowned and pulled away from the kiss, fully taking your shirt off in the process. "How the hell do you get these things off...?"

You laughed at his ignorance, wondering hoe he never learns. He rolled his eyes as you unlatched it at the front, taking it off.

"Show off.." He muttered as he leaned in for another kiss before you could respond.

You grin and kiss him back, squirming a bit as he took off your shorts and your underwear at the same time. He grinned and ran his hand through your hair. "You really should learn how to play cards better."

"Oh you can just shut your mouth." You said playfully, taking off the head band he's wearing so his hair fell all over the place.

"Sorry, it's impossible." He grinned and removed his shirt. He then took his shorts and boxers off.

"I believe it." You pouted, then smirked when he moved to sit on your waist, his boner on your belly.

He leaned down and kissed your nipple, gently nipping and sucking, then moved to give your other the same treatment.

You moan as you tangle your hands in his hair, leaning your head back into the pillows. He grinned and trailed kisses up to in between your breasts, then up your throat, then tracing across your jawline.

As he did this, Envy was slowly pushing inside of you, easing his way in. You moan loudly, squeezing your eyes shut. You felt filled and complete, the sensations feeling so good.

He pulled back until the tip was just in, then slammed back inside. He repeated this action until there was a fast, steady pace.

You shouted your release, yelling his name out. He moaned and slammed in one last time before shuddering his release as well, filling you with his semen.

He collapsed on you, panting. Eventually he slowly pulled out, falling next you. He grinned as he pulled the blanket over the two of you, kissing your head. "I love you."

You smile, cuddling into his side. "I love you, too."