Riza Hawkeye x Female Reader

This is for my sister, @JiminnieExcuseMeJams. Go check out her stories and follow her if you like BTS or romance! 

This is a modern - day one shot, but I might do another in FMA - time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You laid on your stomach on your bed, twirling your phone in your hand. You were waiting for your boyfriend to text you back, because it had almost been 30 hours since he last messaged you and you were worried. 

Sighing, you stood and walked towards the door, slipping on your shoes in the process. You knew Riza would text you back. Riza always texted you back. Your text read, "Hey, you up for lunch?" 

Almost immediately your phone buzzed. 

"Burger King downtown, 20 minutes." 

You couldn't help but to smile at the response. She was always so commanding, she was the "bitchy" friend. 

You grab your keys and leave, on your way. Your phone buzzed again, but you didn't look at it. You were a firm believer in not texting and driving. You'd prefer to stay alive today. 

It only took about 10 minutes, so you decided to sit and wait for a few minutes before going in. You turn and look at the passenger's seat. You missed [Boyfriend's Name]. And you missed him alot. You wished he would just talk to you.

With a sigh, you get out of the car and walk into the restaurant. It doesn't take long before you see the blonde you came to see sitting in a booth in the corner, sipping a large drink. 

You walk over with a smile, sitting across from her. "Hey."

"I want details, and don't spare anything." She said immediately, no hesitation. 

You reach out and take her drink, taking a sip. Mountain Dew.

"He blocked Wenry on my phone because he knows I'm bi and he thought I was flirting with her." You sighed. "I tried to unblock her but he got mad at me." 

Riza nodded as she listened, not taking her eyes off you. This was another reason Riza's company was preferable. She always listened without interruption. 

"Sounds to me like you should just sit him down and say, 'Dude, if you're not going to talk to me, you can't expect me to not have friends.'" 

"I tried." You take another drink of her soda. "He doesn't listen."

"Can I talk to him?" She asked with fake hope, knowing what the answer is going to be. 

"Uhm. No." You laugh. "I feel like your version of'talk' is 'shoot him in the face for being a twat.'"

"You know me better than anyone." She sighed. "You're too nice." 

"You're too mean." You laugh slightly at her.

"That makes us the perfect couple." She joked before looking at her phone. "I have to go meet Roy. Stop letting [B/n] ruin your life, [Y/n]." 

"Yeah." You muttered. "I'm keeping this though." 

"Kidnapper." Riza gave a small smirk before standing and leaving. 

You take another drink before standing, also leaving. You get in your car and checked your phone, where you surprisingly saw a text from [B/n]. Two, actually. You didn't even hear your phone go off the second time. 

"Damn, chill. I had my phone turned off for the weekend." 

And 

"Oh, so you're going spam me then not even respond? Love you too."