Alphone Elric x Male!Reader

Warning: there will be smut in this chapter, and possible OOC-ness with Al. I'm not too sure how much, but hopefully barely any. We all know our cute little child probably doesn't even know what sex is, soooo... On with the chapter! :)

You cursed slightly as you hastily ran towards your history class, 5 minutes from being late. You were in college, and you were studying to get your history degree and possibly even going into law enforcement if you decided to.

If you can make it to class on time.

You were in such a hurry you didn't notice a black car slowly pull up beside you. When you did notice it, however, you noticed a sandy blonde smiling brightly at you. "Hi [Your/Name], need a ride?"

You sighed in relief. "Thank Jesus for people like you." You grin as Al stopped the car completely, giving you enough time to slide in the passengers seat. "Why are you so late?"

"Brother forgot to set the alarm." He lightly laughed as he began driving again. "His class in so near our apartment, so he let me take the car."

"Ed can be a pain." You laughed slightly, remembering the countless hours of spending time at Al's house, his older brother Edward always being loud and obnoxious, always complaining about milk. The two brothers were literally fire and ice -- polar opposites by the definition.

You broke out of your trance when you felt the car come to a holt, and the blonde scrambling out. "Come on, we've only 2 minutes to get there!"

You immediately follow in persuit, the two of you walking as fast as you could through the large campus, heading to the direction of the class.

Once you guys had finally made it in, the professor was already talking. You cursed to yourself as the two of you take your seats next to each other, the man noticing your entry.

"Nice to have you boys join us." He said sourly before continuing.
You sighed in relief of not receiving any punishment, but as you glance next to you, you could see that Al was not taking it very well at all.

((Well duh,)) you thought to yourself. ((The kid's never even had a lecture in his life.))

After class, you gathered your books with a sigh. No more classes for at least a few more hours, so you had time to kill back at your little rental apartment. A light tug at your elbow stopped you in your place, however.

"Uhm.. [Your/Name].... There's something I've been wanting to tell you for so long." Al quietly muttered.

That's strange. You thought his lack of concentration was from the mini-lecture earlier, but apparently you were wrong.

"What is it, Al?" You ask, sitting back down slowly, hoping your professor doesn't kick you two out immediately.

"Please, promise me you won't tell anyone. Especially brother."

You nod once, anticipation rising. You raised your brow, urging him on.

"I... I honestly think I'm gay."

"Oh Al, what makes you say so?" You ask, looking at him with concern. You couldn't see him with another man, he was too innocent for that, and plus he hasn't dropped any signs.

"W-well, some girls were flirting with me the other day, desperately trying to get me to drink something with them. I felt... Weird, like an uncomfortable weird."

"That doesn't necessarily mean your gay, though." He smiled at him. You weren't homophobic, hell you were bisexual yourself, it's just for some reason the younger Elric was terrified.