Pride x Child Male Homunculus Reader

You sat on the floor, idly moving a small toy truck your sister had just bought you. You didn't like it, at all. You were constantly telling her you were too old for toys, but she wouldn't listen to you.

You sighed and left the toy alone, standing and walking to the door. "I'm going to the park!" You shouted behind you, not waiting for a response or even caring if she had heard you or not before walking out.

The park was only a couple of blocks away from your house, so you didn't feel the need to be too conscious while walking.

"Little boy!" You heard an older voice call. Older. More like ancient.

You look for the source of the voice, and realize it was an old woman walking out of a grocery store with her bag on the bench.

"Yes, excuse me," she said with a smile, "but my frail old bones won't be able to lift this watermelon into my car."

"Sorry." You said, putting your hands in your pockets. You weren't in the mood for anyone today.

You stepped off the sidewalk and began to walk across the street. What happened after that was a blurr. Tires screeching, horns blowing, people screaming. Your vision slowly turned black as you heard sirens blaring in the background. 

That was your last moment as a human. You would never know. No one would ever know. 

Now you sit on the floor, idly moving a toy truck. Pride sat next to you, doing the same. 

"300 years old and toys never grew old?" You question, looking at the boy. "Not to mention second in command of the homunculus." 

"Silence." He commanded. "These are merely a last resort to curing boredom." 

"Can we, like, I dunno... Go destroy a town or something?"

"200 years old and you still don't understand what we do here." He sighed and stood, abandoning his toy. He extended his hand and helped you up. "Let's go watch a movie or something."                         

"Yeah," You sigh. "and I hope Father gives us an assignment soon."

The two of you walk into the living area where Greed and Lust were already watching a scary movie. 

You sit on the floor against the couch, Pride sitting next you. 

"What're we watching?" You ask with a yawn. 

"Lights Out." Lust responded with no emotion in her voice. 

You nod while yawning again, putting your head on Pride's shoulder. "I'm sleepy." You whispered. 

"Me too." He whispered back to you with a nod. 

"Sure you kids can handle being up this late?" Greed joked, taking the chance of being slammed through the wall. 

"Screw off." Pride shot him a glare. 

Greed grinned, but didn't say anything more. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look at 'em." Greed shook his head. 

"Are you sure they're just partners?" Lust asked with a sly smirk. "They appear to be more than that."

"They're adorable, give them a break." Sloth crossed her arms with a shake of her head. 

"Wouldn't wanna disturb them." Envy laughed. "So I'm heading for something to eat." 

You and Pride were still sitting on the floor in the same position you had fallen asleep in. Your head was on Pride's shoulder, his resting on top of yours, with your right leg on top of his left, his left hand on top of your right. The two of you slept soundly for the rest of the afternoon.