Male!Reader x Bottom!Ed 🍋

You sat on your couch, watching the  kid's movie. Ed sat right next to you, trying his very best not to pay attention.

"I know you're watching this, so stop acting like you're not." You said, not taking your eyes off the screen.

"What's even the point?" Ed asked, glancing at said screen. "It's meant for children."

"It's adorable." You said, patting his thigh. "Got any better suggestions?"

"How about we do something NOT meant for children." He huffed, crossing his arms and pouting. Like a child.

"Okay." You grinned and leaned forward, kissing the blonde's lips roughly, but pulled away before he had a chance to kiss back.

"What the hell?" He grumbled, glaring at you now.

"You said something not meant for children." You chuckled and repeated your previous action, not allowing the boy to kiss back.

"This is your idea of fun?" He asked, tempted to take control of the situation.

"If you're going to pout like a child then I'll punish you like a child." You chuckled and stood up off the couch, picking Ed up with you bridal style.

"That's not fair!" He whined, kicking in your arms. "You caught me off guard!"

"Look at that, even throwing a tantrum like a child." You shook your head, walking back to the bedroom. "You're not helping your chances of being allowed to cum tonight."

Ed smashed his lips against yours, roughly initiating another kiss. You rolled your eyes and kissed him back, not closing your eyes so you could see where you were going.

Once in the room, you closed the door. Without warning, you dropped Ed out of your arms and onto the bed.

"Hey!" He squeaked, not expecting that at all.

"What?" You asked innocently, unbuttoning your shirt. "We're doing big-boy activities now."

Ed's face turned red at the wording you used, moving his head away. You sighed and crawled on the bed on top of him, cradling his small waist.

"Edward look at me." You said, sliding your shirt off.

Ed looked up at you, wiggling slightly to get more comfortable.

"I'm not doing anything you don't want me to." You looked him in the eye, waiting for a response, a reaction, anything.

"Who said I didn't want to?" Ed asked with a sudden grin. "I'd do anything if it were with you."

You couldn't help but crack a grin. "Are you sure about that?" You laughed slightly, moving your hands up and down his sides. "Are you cautious about your body?" You asked out of curiosity, so you'd know what to expect.

"No." He wrapped his arms around your neck with a smirk. "Are you?"

"Nope." You grinned and leaned down, connecting your lips to his. You waited a few beats before pulling back, sliding his jacket off. "Are you a virgin?"

"No." He said, looking at you with little expression. "Are you?"

"No." You smiled and slid his shirt off as well. "Well then, this will be a lot smoother than I thought it would be."

"Gee, thanks for the confidence boost." The blonde beneath you laughed, leaning up and connecting your lips once again.

Without breaking away, you moved your hands down so you could unbuckle his belt and undo his button, unzipping his zipper.