Father!Mustang x Child!Reader

"Daddy, daddy!" You giggled as you saw your father walk through the door to the house.

He blinked and looked down at you. "What is it, (Y/n)?" He asked, taking off his coat.

"Come on, I wanna show you something!" You grab his finger since your hand is way too small to grab his large hand and drag him to your room, which was just down the hall.

"Honey, I had a long day at work.." Roy began, not wanting to put up with you at this point.

"But it's cool!" You shouted once more, slamming your way into the room and letting go of him, so he could stand in the doorway of course. Nobody comes into your room.

On the wall directly across from the doorway was a large fire transmutation circle painted on the wall in red paint, with a small red handprint in the middle.

Roy stared at it for a minute before slowly looking down at you. "How did that get there?"

"I painted it, silly!" You giggled and smiled proudly.

"All by yourself?" His voice was laced with disbelief.

"Well.." you began, looking down at your shoes. "Eddy helped me with some parts."

"Eddy? Edward?" He asked, squatting to your height. "He was here?"

"Duh!" You began giggling again. "He still is! In the kitchen!"

"Fullmetal!" Roy shouted, standing and storming away.

There was loud laughing outside before a door slammed shut, signaling someone was gone.

What was wrong with a fire transmutation circle in your room...? You'll never understand adults.