Sweet Dreams

"Fading out, fading out
Can't get right.

I'm tossing out, turning out
Every night.

I'm losing my, losing my
Goddamn mind."

Madison Beer "All For Love."

Robbie's hands slid down Christina's back as she straddled his lap. Their lips were pressed together, their tongues slid against each other. His fingers were tangled in her long soft hair. He felt her gently touching his sensitive area, driving him wild.

He flipped her onto her back, their legs entwined. He slid inside of her and moved slowly at first, then faster and harder as his sensations grew. Soon they were moaning and yelling. . .

Robbie woke up with a start.

He sat up gasping and clutching his chest. He realized he was alone in his dark bedroom. "Jesus!"

That dream was still with him, so real and vivid. He could still taste Christina, feel her on his skin. The dream was so intense that he had an erection.

Robbie stumbled into the bathroom. He stripped off his pajamas and turned the water to freezing before stepping in. It cooled his burning flesh. Robbie looked down. His hardness was still there. It was almost painful and the cold shower didn't seem to be working at all.

Leaning against the wall with one hand, Robbie began stroking himself with the other. When his mind flashed to Christina the sensations from his dream came back stronger and more intense. He was soon moaning and gasping. This was sooo good.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, scaring the crap out of him. "What!" he yelled.

"Are you almost done?" Christina called through the door. "I really have to go."

For a second Robbie suspected she know what he was doing. "Not yet."

"Will you be in there long?" she asked. "It's really urgent."

Robbie cursed himself for not getting an apartment with two bathrooms. "Just give me a minute." The scare got his boner to finally go down but it left him very frustrated.

He left the bathroom to find Christina standing right by the door. He hoped she didn't hear him whacking off. "There you go, all yours." he mumbled, unable to look her in the eye.

Christina didn't move. "Are you okay?"

Robbie managed to look at her. Christina's long hair was tied back. She wore a white nightie that outlined her breasts and revealed her dark nipples right through the sheer material. Goddammit, she was really killing him tonight!

"I'm fine," he said while quickly looking away. Damn, he was getting hard again.

Christina didn't move. "Are you sure? Your face is all red." She put her hand gently on his cheek. "Do you have a fever?"

He jerked his head away. "I'm fine all right." he snapped. "The bathroom is free now." He waited for her to go in but she still stood there watching him.

"You know, Robbie," she said, looking at him with those large doe eyes. "I know we don't know each other that well, but since we're living together we can be friends. If there's anything bothering you, you can talk to me, okay?"

"Yeah, fine, whatever." Robbie muttered. He moved past her and went into his room. He threw himself under the covers and finished what he started in the shower.

Christina looked at his closed door, wondering if he was mad at her. Did she offend him or something?

She got up early the next morning and made a huge breakfast of pancakes, bacon, eggs and toast. She put on coffee and set the table for two.