Good Loving

"Two souls into one flesh. . .It's like a hunger in me and it's neverending."

Ross Copperman  "The Hunger"

Surrounded by candles and suds, Robbie and Christina sat together in a nice warm bubble bath.  Meiko's "You're Mine" was playing in the background.  They sipped on wine and fed each other strawberries.

"Mmmm," Christina said as she leaned back against Robbie's chest, his arms around her as he caressed her skin.  "This is the best."

"Which is?" He teased.  "Me or my body?"

"Everything."

"Tell me I'm the best," he said, running a strawberry across her lips.  "Tell me I ruined you for other men."

Christina smiled.  "Maybe."

Robbie ran his fingers along her leg, the one that was propped on the edge of the tub.  "Tell me."

"Nope." she teased back.

Robbie slid his fingers down her thigh below the water.  "Tell me."

Christina tensed as he moved down to her sensitive area.  He flicked his tongue across her lips as his fingers moved around.  He zeroed right in on her spot, teasing and tickling.

"Oh, oh God." She was soon squirming.

Then just like that he stopped moving his hand, leaving her throbbing.  "Hey.  Why did you stop?" She felt a strange throbbing ache below her belly.

Robbie casually took a sip from his glass.  "Sorry, but you didn't tell me what I want to hear."

"Okay," Christina blurted out.  "You're the best, Robbie, you ruined me for all other men."

Robbie nodded with a smile.  "Thank you, just what I want to hear."  He slid his hand back down, letting his fingers return to rubbing that aching spot.  He swirled and prodded, making her grind against him. 

"Oh, Robbie, Robbie." She begged.  "Please don't stop, please don't."

"It's okay, Princess," Robbie said in her ear.  "Just let it happen."

Christina was soon shaking as he brought her to an intense climax, kicking and screaming.  "Ohhh,"  She fell back against him as he kissed her.

"So how do you feel?" Robbie said, his breathing hitting her neck.

"So happy," Christina relaxed in the warm water.  "Best time ever.  I never thought I would experience this.  I wondered what it would be like.  That was so amazing."

Robbie fed her another strawberry.  "This isn't over yet.  We still have a lot to do, if you're willing."

"Oh yeah?" She turned to look at him.  "Like what, hun."

He gave her a wicked grin.  "You'll see.  I got big plans for the three of us."

"Three?"

"You, me and the lube."

She swatted him playfully.  "God you're so wicked."

"You know you love it, don't deny it."

Christina sat up and looked at him.  "Did you ever think that this would happen with us?"

"I didn't see this coming," Robbie said.  "All I knew was that there was something different about you, different from my girls."

She watched his face.  "Please tell me you still aren't seeing those girls.  I couldn't handle that."