Christina's Fashion Show

"You can call me obsessed.
It's not your fault that they hover.
I mean no disrespect.
It's my right to be hellish
I still get jealous."

Nick Jonas "Jealous"

Warmth.

Drifting.

Floating.

Christina was slowly coming out from a deep restful sleep. She felt Sandy lying close to her, with her head on Christina's chest. Her dog was so warm. Eyes still closed Christina reached out to pet her. To her surprise she felt skin. Warm bare smooth skin, and a lot of it.

She opened her eyes. It wasn't Sandy, it was Robbie. He was snuggled next to her under the covers, his arm around her waist. He snored loudly against her breasts.

"Robbie!" She popped him upside his head.

"Huh?" He jerked awake and sat up, still half asleep. "I'm late for school again, Ma?"

"Wake up!" She gave him a shove. "Get up!"

"Good morning to you too, baby."

"What are you doing in my bed?"

Robbie rubbed his eyes and ruffled his bed hair. "Since we're together anyway, why shouldn't we sleep together?"

"We're not there yet in our relationship." Christina said as she held up her blanket. At that moment she didn't feel right about him seeing her in her thin nightie. Lord knows the last thing he needed was to be led on.

Robbie on the other hand clearly had no problem with his appearance. When he kicked back the covers all he had on was a pair of black boxer briefs, with a substantial bulge beneath. What a surprise.

"Jesus," she said looking away. "Does that ever go down?"

"Oh relax, it's just morning wood, it's natural," he said covering himself. "And what's wrong with us sharing a bed? It gets cold and lonesome sleeping alone, all by myself in my poor empty bed."

"Tell you what, you can take Sandy. She loves to sleep in the bed. She'll keep you warm and you won't be lonely."

"Aww," he groaned while stretching. "It's not exactly the same." He smiled at her. "I missed you, so I snuck in here. Gimme a kiss."

"No," Christina leaned away as Robbie leaned closer. "Morning breath. I need to get ready, I got a big day. I'll kiss you later." She dodged his arms and rushed to the bathroom.

Christina was blow drying her hair in the bathroom when Robbie walked in. He was still in his undershorts.

"Robbie," she protested.

"I gotta take a leak."

"Oh that's so classy."

"Sorry, I gotta piss, is that classier?"

Christina turned off her hair dryer. "Okay, let me pack up my stuff--"

Robbie took her in his arms and kissed her. "No morning breath here, I already took an Altoid so you have no excuse not to kiss your man."

Christina smiled and held him close as they kissed for a while. She loved how soft his lips were. Then she felt his hands slide down her back to her bottom, giving it a squeeze with both hands.

"Stop," she mumbled. "Honey, don't do that."

"Why?" he whined, still squeezing. "Gimme some love."

"I'm not ready for that yet."

"When?"

Christina gently removed his hands. It wasn't easy. She loved how he looked in the morning with his facial scruff and bed hair and nothing but his shorts. "Honey, we'll talk about this later. I really have to go."