Closer

"She took my heart

I think she took my soul."

Kings of Leon -Closer

As Robbie stood on the balcony lighting up cigarette number five he continued remembering the incident.

He didn't know what or how it had happened. He was rinsing out the shampoo in Christina's long hair when something came over him. There was something about her, wet and vulnerable. He couldn't help himself. He leaned in and kissed her.

Surprisingly Christina didn't put up any resistance. Or maybe she couldn't with her injury. Robbie was careful with that as he continued kissing, moving deep. Damn, this was amazing! He moved down to her neck, biting gently, tasting her skin.

"Robbie?" Christina mumbled.

Robbie moved her against the wall as he returned to her lips. His hands were on her breasts, massaging gently. He began moaning as he continued touching her. So good.

"Robbie, wait."

He was now pressed against her, his hardness against her. He began to slide down the straps of her bikini top. He had never been so aroused, he had to have her now.

"Ow!"

That brought him back to the real world. Robbie moved back, looking at her. Christina's hands were covering her chest. She looked as surprised as he felt. What was he doing?

"I'm sorry," he said, shaking his head. Get it together, bruh, he told himself. "I didn't mean to do that."

Christina looked him in the eye. Damn, why did she have to look all innocent like that? "Why did you do that?"

Robbie wished he had an answer for that. He tried to make up some shit. "I don't know, I'm out of my head right now. I haven't been sleeping much lately." He felt like kicking himself right now. She needed someone to help her, not take advantage of her. "Here, let's get you out of the shower and dry you off before you get sick too."

Christina held back. "Is it safe?"

He tried to pull up her bikini top but she did it herself. "Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. It won't happen again, I promise."

He dried her up, helped her into a fresh nightgown, brushed out her hair and laid her gently in his bed. Then he heated up some soup and gave it to her along with her ice pack and medicine.

Now Robbie was on the balcony in the present. There had been no other incidents. He concentrated on taking care of Christina, Sandy and the apartment. Christina was healing but she still needed assistance. He had only protective feelings for her.  In a way this was bringing them closer. Right now she was sleeping. He had the place in some kind of order. Now he was on his way to becoming a candidate for lung cancer.

The doorman brought Sandy back from her walk. Immediately she went for Christina.

"No, no." Robbie pulled her away from the door. "Let Mama rest."

There was another knock at the door. Robbie wondered if it was the people delivering their laundry. That was some quick service. He had to remember to give them a big tip.

One of his women was at the door. He couldn't for the life of him remember her name, he knew it started with a D. "Uh, Dani?" he asked.

"It's Denny," she said, leaning on the door in all her hot glory, he noticed. "How you doing, Robs? How's it hanging?"

Robbie looked her up and down. She had on a skimpy crop top with a miniskirt to match. Damn, she was practically walking sex. "You wanna find out?"

She moved past him into the apartment. Robbie got a good look at her ass. Have mercy, Jesus Buddha Gandhi Moses and everybody religious! It had been a while since he had any. Lord he needed it!

"It's the first time I got to see your new place," Denny said as she looked around. "Cute dog. So which one's the bedroom?"

Crap! Crap! Crap! Christina was in his room. He forgot about her! And the Caretaker of the Year Award goes to. . .

Sandy started whimpering loudly.

"Is that Sandy?" Christina called from the room.

"Who's that?" Denny pointed.

Robbie put a finger to his lips, shushing her. He rushed into his room where Christina lay flat in bed. "Is Sandy okay?" she asked.

"Hi, Sandy just got back from her walk." he answered.

"Can I see her? Sandy!" She tried to move but Robbie stopped her.

"No no no. You need to sleep and so does Sandy." Robbie said. So I can get fucked he thought. "Go to sleep."

"Okay," Christina closed her eyes. "Goodnight, Robbie."

"Goodnight, love."

Robbie closed the door of his room. He took Sandy to Christina's room and sat her on the bed. "Stay in here," he told her. "I know you want to be with Mama but she needs her rest. And Daddy needs to play so be quiet."

Robbie closed her door. Then he quietly jogged over to Denny. "Okay."

Denny pointed at the closed bedrooms. "What's that all about?"

"Houseguests."

"So where are we supposed to--"

Robbie shut her up with a kiss. He backed her up into the closet, closing the door after them. In the dark they tore at each other's clothing. He watched Denny get down on her knees and unbuckled his pants. "Watch the teeth this time." he told her. "I kinda want to keep my junk when we're done." He threw his head back and felt Denny's talented mouth go to work on him. Already he was feeling those sensations. This was gonna be sooo good.

Meanwhile Christina woke up. She had to go to the bathroom. "Robbie?" She carefully looked around. "Robbie?" She carefully sat up. There was no more sharp pain, just a persistent soreness in her chest. She slowly stood up and took several small steps out of the room. She was just out when she heard weird noises.

"Oh yeah, take that shit." someone said. "Yeah, good, no watch the teeth, dammit. Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's it."

Christina looked up. Was that Robbie? "Robbie?"

"Oh fuck, don't stop, shit, yeah! God Christina! Christina!"

"Robbie!"

Loud thumps were coming from the front closet along with some whispers and cursing.

"Shit, what'd you do with my top?" said a feminine voice.

"Move, bitch, let me pull up my pants."

The door flew open. Christina saw a skanky girl holding up her top to her bare chest. Robbie followed after her, holding up his open pants. He gave her a goofy smile and waved. "Hi,"

Christina gave them a cold look. "You wanna help me now? Or do you wanna wait til you're done fucking her."

Denny pointed. "Is this Christina? The name you were calling while your dick was down my throat?" She slapped Robbie. "You son of a bitch! Don't call me, lose all my contact info." She looked at Christina before leaving. "Good luck with him, honey."

Robbie closed his eyes. His luck was getting better and better. He wanted to crawl off somewhere and die. Shit!

Christina was still giving him a dirty look. "When you're done being embarrassed do you mind helping me to the bathroom? Or do I have to wait til your next whore is done with you?"

Damn. Two women pissed at him. When was he going to learn?

A/N Thanks, Denny for letting me use your phone when mine was out of commission. Hope you like this :)