WTF

The doctor officially confirmed Christina's suspicions. She was about six weeks pregnant. It was obvious from all the symptoms she had been having. The nausea, the tiredness, and of course her missed period.

"If you don't want to go through with the pregnancy," the doctor said. "You still have time to terminate it."

Terminate? That meant kill the baby, something Christina didn't even want to think about. "I'm keeping the baby." she said, determined. Her hand was holding her belly in a protective manner.

"Then you need to start coming in for prenatal exams." The doctor said. "We'll schedule an ultrasound soon. You need to eat right and get sufficient rest. There's two of you now."

Christina had a lot on her mind on the ride home. This would not interfere with her modeling career. Lots of supermodels had kids and still worked. If they could do it so could she.

The only problem was Robbie. How was she going to tell him that he was going to be a daddy? What if he didn't want the baby? Too bad, she wanted her baby. She was going to do this with or without him.

On impulse Christina stopped at the mall. She went to a baby boutique and bought a couple of yellow baby blankets and some onesies. She also bought a cute maternity top that said "Let Me Outta Here". Nothing wrong with being prepared. Plus it was so cute.

Christina came home to a surprise. Robbie was in the apartment waiting for her. His luggage and shopping bags were at his feet.

"Hey, Princess." He stood in the middle of the room, arms out. "Miss me?" He looked good, as usual.

"Oh my God!" She ran to him and he swung her around. "I missed you so much!"

"Missed you too, baby." He kissed her while giving her backside a good squeeze. "It's been a long time."

Christina pulled back. "How was the movie? You have to tell me how things went."

"Later." Robbie started to pull her towards the bedroom. "We have a lot to catch up on."

Christina pulled back. As much as she missed him, she really didn't feel like having sex. "Hey, how about I make you a sandwich? You must be hungry."

"Not for food."

"Why don't we go out to eat? Wanna go to Five Guys or maybe someplace nice?"

Robbie sighed and dropped his arms. "Okay, what's the matter?"

Christina pulled away to put her shopping bags down and removed her coat. "What do you mean?"

"You don't want to sleep with me, that's what." Robbie stared at her. "We hadn't seen each other in weeks, you should be climbing me like a tree right now."

"Wow, the romance is killing me."

"I come back and you don't want me?" Robbie was beginning to get agitated. "Do I need to be worried?"

Christina went over to him and held him. "Of course not, honey. I'm sorry. I'm just a little tired now."

"You were tired when I left. Sick too. What's your excuse now?"

"Are we having a fight?" Christina looked him in the eye.

"Do you wanna have a fight?" Robbie glared back. "Are we going to pick up where we left off?"

Christina was definitely not in the mood for a fight. She shook her head and sighed. "Baby, I'm so sorry." She gave him a hug and a kiss. "I did miss you."

Robbie sulked. "You could've fooled me. Here I am trying to give some loving and I'm getting nothing. I can't go through this again."

"Come on, beawie, it doesn't mean that I don't love you," Christina pleaded, placing several kisses all over his face. "I missed you so much."