Where Were We?

"I've been feeling everything.
From hate to love.
From love to lust.
From lust to truth.
I guess that's how I know you."

Ed Sheeran - Kiss Me

Curled up in her dog bed, Sandy drifted off to sleep while Christina patted her. "Shhh, good girl." She whispered, feeling a little guilty for not spending enough time with Sandy. With so much going on, her poor dog was practically neglected.

When she stood up, Christina felt a pair of arms wrapped around her from behind, followed by a pair of lips on the side of her neck. "Oh!"

"Mmmm," Robbie murmured in her ear, his hands sliding across her breasts and belly. Christina closed her eyes, enjoying the tingly sensations. No, she thought. She shouldn't be doing this.

"Robbie, what are you doing?"

"Picking up where we left off," He ran his tongue along her ear. "I always finish what I start." He moved down to the side of her neck, brushing her hair aside. "Mmm, you taste amazing." he whispered against her hot skin.

"Robbie," she protested.

"Come on, baby, you know you want this." he said.

Christina gave in to his caresses. They felt sooo good. Then Robbie turned her around to face him. He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to the bed and laid her down.

Christina watched as Robbie pulled his T shirt off and tossed it aside. Then he leaned over her and kissed her, sliding his tongue lightly across her lips before moving it in to meet hers. Their tongues wrestled against each other's.

Christina returned his affections, letting her fingers run through his hair, then along his bare back, feeling him shiver with excitement. She was feeling it too.

"Oh man." He whispered between kisses. "You're so hot." He was enjoying himself. He had forgotten how much fun it was to just make out, to take the time to just touch, fondle and taste. Not that fast and quick sex he was used to. His hand slid under her shirt, feeling her soft warm breasts. Amazing!

Christina was now touching his chest. Then her hand moved along his belly to his sensitive area.

Robbie was shocked when her hand was moving THERE. Oh no! No! Not there, not yet! "Christina, stop, no!"

"What?" Christina looked up at him while her hand kept moving.

Robbie jumped back quickly. He lost his balance and fell off the bed. He landed hard on the floor and some object. The pain shot through him. "Ow! Goddammit!"

Christina sat up and leaned over. "Are you okay?" She looked at Sandy who was still sleeping.

Robbie groaned, holding his back with one hand and one of her high heels with the other. "Hell no. I landed on this damn thing." He stumbled back on the bed, tossing the shoe aside.

"Oh, sorry."

"No problem, baby," Robbie said. "As soon as the pain is gone I'll get back to what I was doing."

"Um, why were you telling me to stop earlier?" she asked.

Robbie looked at her. Christina thought he looked embarrassed. "Because you were about to touch me there," he pointed in his lap. "I was a little too excited. One more minute and it would have been over before it started."

"I don't understand."

"Quick to cum."

"Got it." She rolled her eyes. "Thanks for clearing that up." Now it was Christina's turn to be embarrassed.