Chapter 3

Ding!

I groaned and groggily grabbed my phone from the table next to my bed and unlocked it.

Hey!! Wanna hang out with Nick and I today? Also, miss u so much!!! xxx Madison texted me. I stared at my phone for a few seconds confused. Nick and I?

I just shook my head. I just woke up my mind is thinking too much into it.

Sure, where? P.S miss u more!!! xxx I texted her back.

We'll meet at the mall in front of Top Shop.

Kay! C u soon xxx

I got up and headed to the bathroom to wash up. I got dressed in black ripped skinny jeans and a green crop top. I put on light makeup, lightly curled my hair, and put on my white converse. I headed downstairs for breakfast and saw my mom without my dad.

"Morning, Mom, where's Dad?" I ask her while giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning, Sweetheart, he went to work because he had an early meeting," she told me. I nodded and took my seat in front of her.

I ate my eggs, bacon, and pancakes until I was stuffed and got up. I took some money from my mom and headed to my car.

I went to a drive thru Starbucks first to get coffee. Noting the fact that the guy serving was a flirt but I ignored him. I smiled at him when he got me my order and drove to the mall just in time to see Maddie and Nick come out of his car together.
I stared at them confused. Maybe he picked her up? I thought. I walked towards them and my eyes missed how their hands quickly untangled.

"Hey!" Madison said smiling, while giving me a quick hug.

"Hey" I said confused. Nick gave me a quick peck on my lips and I kissed him back. "You two came together?" I ask them truly confused. They've never hung out together without me.

"Umm," Nick began but Maddie cut him off.

"Didn't I text you if you wanted to hang out with Nick and me," she said. I was going to answer back but Nick cut me off.

"Babe I promise you nothing's going on here," I hesitated but believed him anyways and plastered a smile on my face. Little did I know that this would be my biggest mistake.

We headed towards Top Shop and I tried things on.

After 30 mins, Nick started whining.

"I'm hungry," he complained.

"Go buy something then," I told him in a mocking whiny voice while laughing.

"I'll come with, I want to grab a coffee anyways," Madison said and they both left.

I bought a few dresses and tops and went to find Nick and Maddie.

Nick's POV

Madison and I walked together when I grabbed her by the waist and smirked when I heard her shriek and giggle. I pulled her to an empty place, put my hand on her cheek, and kissed her.

Jasmine's POV

I found them in Starbucks, both of them together grinning. I grabbed an iced latte and joined them.

After shopping for another two hours or so, we headed to a restaurant. I ordered a hamburger with fries and a coke. We sat and talked about what we will do now that we've graduated until the food came. I ate the delicious burger and after that got a chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream for dessert.

After paying, I offered to drive Madison home but she declined saying that her cousin is picking her up. I gave Nick a quick kiss and hopped in my car driving home.

I headed home and sat with my parents in the living room who were watching TV while chatting.

"So, Dad, how was your meeting?" I asked dad. Instead, he just gave me a questioning look.

"Your early morning meeting? The reason why you weren't here for breakfast?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah... right,  it was fine. How was the mall?" he asked me changing the subject. "It was good, bought a few outfits," I told him raising an eyebrow at his actions. Mom got up to prepare dinner while my father and I watched a soccer match. I don't mind soccer a bit.

After an hour and a half, dinner was ready. My mom prepared a wonderful dinner that consisted of turkey with mashed potatoes and sauteed vegetables for dinner. I almost licked the plate after my first serving.

"Mom you are the best cook!" I told her honestly, adding another serving. She just chuckled, rolling her eyes at my childish actions.

I finished and took my plate to the sink.

"I'm gonna go visit Nick we haven't hung out alone for a while," I told my parents and waited until I got their approval, which they gave, and hopped in my car and began the 10 minute drive.

I found his car in the driveway and laughed thinking how awkward it would've been if he wasn't here. I grabbed the spare key he gave me when we first started dating and quietly entered the house feeling like a spy and tiptoed up the stairs. I slowly entered his darkroom ready to surprise him, but it seems like I was the one in for one hell of a surprise. I froze feeling my heart break slowly. 

Nick and Madison were on his bed. Naked.

Picture of Nick!! Sorry CLIFFHANGER!!

Edited