Chapter 40

"What the bloody hell happened here?!"

Those were Blake's first words when he saw me sitting in the rotten kiddy jail and I was glaring daggers to all of the idiots' heads. "Oh why don't you ask them I'm sure they would more than glad to tell you everything," I said sarcastically but never dropped my glare. "Well? Will someone please tell me why my ma-girlfriend is trapped like some bloody criminal?" Blake demanded glaring at all of them and they all whimpered and kept their heads down. "Alpha uh I mean Blake we really didn't mean to blame it on her it just happened, we're so sorry!" Caleb said bowing his head even further if that was even possible.

"Blame what on her exactly?" Blake asked them confused and Emma explained to him the situation apologizing every few seconds.

I expected Blake to shout or do something but he did the total opposite. Blake busted out laughing. Yes, you read me right. He was laughing! Oh he is so dead.

" T-that's all?" he said in between his laughter. "Wha- Blake Hunter what the hell are you laughing about?" I almost yelled while glaring at him. "Babe, they got you good. I mean look at you," he said and laughed a bit wiping tears from his eyes with a huge grin on his face. "I freaking hate all of you. Now... GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah Blake talked to the security guards and they dropped all 'charges'. I didn't talk to any of them the whole way home and even when we got home I didn't talk to them.

Also, Blake got kicked out of his room.

Yeah, I was the one laughing now. "Babe, Baby, you can't be serious right now," he said standing outside the room. I was leaning against the door and wouldn't let him in. "You tell me if I'm being serious or not tomorrow. Now you can think it over when you sleep on the couch downstairs." I told him and slammed the door shut on his shocked face and locked it.

I laughed quietly as I recalled his facial expression. Serves him right for laughing at me. I cleaned the place up a bit and then headed downstairs for dinner. Liz greeted me with the biggest grin I've ever seen on her. "You do not know how badly I wanted to see you!" she squealed and grabbed me in a huge hug. "Someone had to teach him a lesson," she said and we laughed. "Well he did deserve it," I tell her as we walk to the kitchen where the whole family sat. Blake was sitting on the edge with his arms crossed and he was actually pouting. Oh my Goddess he looked like a little puppy! I grinned larger at him and he huffed like a child and turned his head away.

"Oh stop you big baby, I'm sure Jazzy will let you in the room tomorrow maximum. Or will you, honey?" Liz asked me and smirked at me and I laughed. "Only if he behaves," I tell her and smirk when I hear Blake growling. Then suddenly Blake smirked and looked at me mischievously, "we'll see about that." he said and began eating his food.
_______________________________________

As night time came I said goodnight and started heading upstairs. What I didn't hear was Blake's footsteps coming after me and just before I closed the door his hand stopped me. "Blake I already told you, I'm not letting you in-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Blake cut me off. No he did not talk over me, he kissed me.

I was pushed backwards as he pushed me against the now shut door of the room.  Apparently my wolf wasn't mad at him at all, the bitch had me kissing him back! He smirked against my lips and I rolled my eyes and gave in to the temptation. I smiled against his lips and closed my eyes while tugging against his hair a little bit. He started walking backwards towards the bed and fell on top of it with me straddling him.

"You know I really like this position," Blake said smirking and I rolled my eyes and shut him up by kissing him roughly. He growled lowly and flipped us over and ripped my shirt off. I laughed lightly and tangled my fingers in his hair as he kissed his way from my jaw downwards. My eyes rolled to the back of my head when he reached the mark he gave me. He smirked and before I understood what he was going to do, he bit me again. I moaned loudly as the pleasure temporarily blinded me and wanted him even more now.

I growled and flipped us over and ripped his shirt off and kissed him roughly. Then when I started losing my breath I kissed his neck until I heard him groan and shuffle from underneath me. This time it was my turn to smirk and I looked at him, "do it you're supposed to," he said and I nodded my head. "Don't be nervous love that's what usually happens in these situations," he said grinning cheekily and I laughed out loud. After laughing I looked down at him and he nodded at me. Yes I was hella nervous, but I trusted Blake wouldn't tell me to do anything that would harm him. So I did, I marked him.

His eyes darkened and I knew his wolf was now in control. My wolf howled and wanted to be in control, so I gave my wolf the control too. "Hello beautiful," Scar told Snow and she purred. She literally purred!

Snow! What the hell? Don't purr! Don't fall to his charms just like that!

I scolded her and the bitch ignored me. Oh I was gonna give her hell for this. We left the wolves to talk to each other a bit then they gave us back our control. We lay down and stared up at the ceiling talking nonsense as we waited for sleep to come.

"I hope you didn't think that just because all that just happened you're actually forgiven and sleeping here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm back!! To all those who stuck around even when I haven't updated in so long, I love youuuu!! So yeah I'm officially back and I'll be trying to update as much as possible. Thank you!

WerePotterhead