Chapter 42

Jazzy's POV

I shrieked when I felt freezing water spilling on me. I woke up with a startle and looked around confused. I was in a dark room with tinted windows and I was strapped down to a wooden chair. I began to panic as I remember the events that led to my being here.

"Well, well, Sleeping Beauty is finally awake," a voice snarled with disgust. I looked around frantically trying to detect where the sound came from. Suddenly the lights were turned on and I shut my eyes because they stung from the sudden brightness. I opened my eyes blinking rapidly as my eyes adjusted to the scene. I found a man smirking at me with a glint in his eyes, "Alpha was right, you are quite a sight," he said licking his lips while he grinned at me with lust-filled eyes. I grimaced "what do you want with me?" I asked him "and whose that Alpha of yours?"

"Aren't you a curious little kitten? Don't worry that pretty head of yours you will be seeing him soon," he smirked as if he knew something I didn't. "What do you want from me?!" I practically screamed but earned a slap in return. A very hard one at that. I cried out as my head whipped to the side from the force, "don't you dare raise your voice," he growled at me. I looked at him in curiosity when I realized that we must've been somewhere in the open.

I tried reaching anyone through the mind link but it was like everything was blocked. "Don't even bother trying, it's blocked." he smirked and left me alone. That didn't last long though because 2 other men entered and began beating the crap out of me. I was now covered in dried blood, bruises, cuts, and sweat. After a few more minutes of torture they finally left me alone. I quietly cried wishing, praying Blake would come get me soon. I didn't know what their intentions were, but I knew that it wouldn't be good.

Blake's POV

We were sitting around the office when I felt pain all over my body. I grunted as I doubled over. It wasn't my pain and everyone here knew that when they saw me and rushed over to me. I growled out and roared as my heart was breaking even further. The mate connection would make you feel your mate's pain but not completely and the fact that my mate was suffering and I couldn't do anything to help her was slowly killing me and Scar. I've been looking for her non-stop for the past week and I still haven't found anything. I was angrier every day and was slowly starting to lose my mind. I needed her by my side. I couldn't lose her.

I don't think I can function if I ever lost her.

Jazzy's POV

I groaned out in pain as I crawled of off the floor and rested my back against the wall.

It's been a little over a week and I was beginning to lose all hope of Blake ever finding me and of living. At the beginning I fought back a little but now I just accepted it all. I've yet to meet this so called Alpha of theirs that they always talked about. Currently, I was taking another frustration-filled beating because apparently I 'haven't shown any sign yet'. I have no idea what that means and why the hell they have me here but I was hating it more than anything. Oh how I wished this was just a nightmare and I would wake up wrapped in Blake's arms as he pulled me to his, gave me a kiss to my forehead, and told me that it's okay, it was only a nightmare and that's he's here for me. But unfortunately no. This was real and it hurt. Like hell. My wolf barely responded to me anymore no matter how much I tried communicating with her. She answers every once in a while just to assure me and to encourage me to stay strong and that everything will be okay soon then leaves again. I did notice that her fur began to have a few different colored streaks; black and midnight blue.

"Hit her harder, Alpha is beginning to get impatient and we would all pay the consequences if the bitch doesn't start showing anything," the same guy that I woke up to was giving the orders around here. I grunted as I was roughly thrown against the wall once more and gasped when I saw something. They had a knife, they never brought a knife before.

"N-no please don't do this," I rasped out. Last time I ate or drank anything was 3 days ago and I was slowly dying. The huge man beating me smirked and lunged at me stabbing me in the abdomen. I let out an ear-piercing scream and thrashed around sobbing and screaming. That's when I saw my wolf for the first time in 2 days and she looked beautiful. Her white fur had the black and midnight blue streaks and her eyes were shining brighter than before with golden pecks in them. She let out a deafening roar and suddenly the man who stabbed me was knocked out against the now destroyed wall. Gasps echoed in this prison-like place and hurried footsteps ran everywhere hurriedly. I was chained once more to the chair and I let the pain take me away once more as my head lulled to the side and I passed out.

Blake's POV

I gasped as I sat up straight in the living room. My family looked at me warily, "Blake?" I heard them ask but I blocked everything out. A sudden surge of power cursed through me in waves and the feeling was completely unfamiliar. Finally what I wanted since the day Jazzy was kidnapped happened I gained access to her mind for a split second but that second gave me hope and a few questions answered. I saw Snow in her new form and I saw where Jazzy was kept.

I quickly sent her a message before I was cut off again. "Baby, hold on for me please. I'm coming to get you."

I turned to my parents with the biggest smile on my face. The only smile they've seen in the past week, "I know where she is and we're going to get her." I told them and they all sighed in relief but Mom turned to me with anxiousness in her eyes. "Is it true?" she asked and they all looked at me confused. I nodded my head solemnly and she gasped.

"The transformation occurred. She's officially an Original."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun dun! I wonder what an Original is?? Tell me what you guys think in the comments and how you guys like the story so far!

WerePotterhead