Chapter 15

Jasmine's POV

He stared at me for a good 30 seconds without blinking and it made me contemplate my declaration. I didn't want him to think we were moving too fast. I mean I know I just met him and all, but I feel it in my heart that this really was meant to be. I love him.

"You what?" He asked me with wide eyes and his mouth agape.

"I love you. I hoped this would be more romantic but oh well. Now please stop staring at me, its freaking me out." I got up while trying to change the subject but it seems he had other thoughts in mind.

"No you don't, get back here." He said pulling me back which resulted in me falling onto his lap. I looked up at him to see him staring at me with a smile on his face. "I love you too," he said and I felt my face turn red and buried my face into his chest.

"You're so cute," I told him but my voice was muffled and so I pulled away to see him glaring at me.

"Babe, come on! We've talked about this. I am hot not cute," he said

"You're both actually. You can be cute but you can also be hot. You have your moments Blakey," I tell him making it his turn to blush. I grinned and squeezed his cheeks while giggling. I then got up and pulled him along with me, "Come on, you need to eat. You didn't eat properly and I don't want you going to bed hungry," I said while heading towards the kitchen.

I pushed him towards the chairs and walked towards the fridge to see what food was available. "Okay, so do you want leftovers or do you want a sandwich?" I asked him turning around to look at him. He was staring at me with a weird look in his eyes.

"What?" I asked him warily while touching my face to see if there was something on it. "Nothing, it's just that I've dreamed of this situation for so long and reality is so much better," he said and my heart fluttered. He got up and walked towards me slowly before stopping when he was right in front of me. He lifted his hand and pushed back a strand of hair that fell on my face before caressing my cheek.

"You are so beautiful," he said and leaned down and kissed me softly. My breath got caught in my throat and I pulled away slightly making him frown in confusion. I shook my head and got on my tip toes to place lips on his. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer making me smile through the kiss. I pulled away smiling at him, "you still haven't answered what you want to eat," and he laughed. "A sandwich will do," he said and proceeded to sit back down. I turned around and prepared him a killer grilled cheese sandwich, my specialty, and gave it to him before sitting with him until he finishes.

Once he was done, I took his plate, rinsed it off, and placed it in the dishwasher before sighing in exhaustion. "Ugh, I need sleep," I say rubbing my eyes like a baby does when he's tired. Blake chuckles and pulls me closer to him wrapping his arms around me. "You're so cute, baby girl. Come on, bed time," he said pecking my nose and grabbed my hand leading us upstairs.

He opened the door to his bedroom and entered with me following him and face planting on the bed. "Get up lazy head, go get dressed for bed come on," he said grabbing my waist and pulling me up. I groaned and dragged myself to the bathroom to wash up and change before heading outside and face planting on the bed again. Blake entered the bathroom and a few minutes later he was out and I heard his footsteps walking towards the bed.

He lifted me into his arms and placed me under the covers. I looked up at him and my face turned red. He was freaking shirtless. I cleared my throat making him look at me and smirk.

"Won't you get cold?" I asked him. It was March, but the weather wasn't the warmest at night.

"Nah, us werewolves have body heat," he said smirking before walking to turn the lights off. He then got into bed and pulled me into his arms and I sighed, smiling as the warmth enveloped me.

"Good night, Jazzy,"

"Night, Blakey."

______________

"Someone get the Alpha!"

It wasn't the most ideal way to wake up but it's what I woke up to next morning. It was barely morning actually, it was just the break of dawn. I groggily got up and shook Blake awake and he jumped up abruptly. He threw me his hoodie, which I quickly put on, and he pulled me with him downstairs.

We were met with Liz and Emma who were hurriedly running down the steps with fear written all over their faces.

"Mom! What's wrong?" Blake asked her.

"Rogues," she replied in a horrified voice. Blake's face hardened and his glared pierced through the door.

"Men first row, women and children stay behind. I want 10 fighters to stay behind just in case," he called his eyes darkening, making me know his wolf was coming out. "Blake," I began and he turned to me and pulled me in his arms. "Everything will be okay, I just need you to stay in here, okay baby?" He said and I nodded my head quietly. He kissed my forehead and turned around heading outside.

"Emma, what's going on?" I asked her my voice breaking and she wrapped her arms around me comfortingly.

"Everything's going to be okay, I promise."

I pulled away from her and rushed to the window to see what was happening. Blake was standing in front of his pack with Ethan and Caleb by his side. I saw 20 or so rogues surrounding them and gasped in fear. I didn't have to open the window to listen, no one was uttering a word.

"Daniel," he growled glaring at the man who appeared to be their leader.

"Blake," the man said smirking and effectively pissing me off.

"You have one minute to get off my land, or you'll be facing the Goddess a lot sooner than you planned," Blake snarled.

"Oh Alpha, why the rudeness? We heard you found yourself a mate. Rumors are she's hot, and from what I see, the rumors were true," Daniel sneered smirking and I shuddered at his tone.

I gasped when his eyes found mine and fell back in shock. My gaze never wavered from his no matter how much I feared him. I am no coward. Blake turned and looked at me and his face filled with rage.

"If you ever dare take a step towards her, you'll wish you were dead," Blake hissed in a low, harsh tone. Daniel laughed long and loud and the sound of it struck fear in my heart. I wasn't scared for me, no, I was terrified for Blake.

"Don't you fret, Alpha, our fight isn't for today. We'll be back another time, and you won't be prepared for it then."