Chapter 7

Blake's POV

I couldn't get her out of my mind; her scent, her face, her everything. Everything about her was engraved in my mind. She was the most beautiful person I had laid my eyes upon. I wanted to meet her more than anything, and I will meet her.

I responded to my thoughts by unlocking my phone and texting my beautiful little mate.

Meet me @ Brad's diner? I miss you <3 ~B

Jasmine's POV

I was woken up by my phone buzzing. Who was texting me at this time of morning? I groaned and got up anyway to see who would want to talk to me.

I was even more confused when I saw that an unknown number had sent me a text, asking to meet up at a diner. Then I saw 'B'. Blake! I stared at my phone not comprehending if it's real. Blake just texted me! I got so excited and replied back instantly.

Is that a date?:P I teased him.

I enjoyed how I teased him and smiled at myself. Quicker than I thought he would, he answered back.

I'd love to make it a date;D He texted me back, drawing a smile on my face.

Blake just asked me on a date! Blake was incredibly attractive, sweet, charming and the list can go on for ages, but most importantly, he was my mate and I couldn't be happier. I know I only met him once, but I can't help but think of him, maybe that's part of being his mate.

Alright then, when should I be there? I texted him.

Will 30 mins do? He texted me back almost immediately. Does that mean he cares for me? I guess he does, he proved that enough last night after saving my life.

I texted back agreeing to his request and quickly got up to get ready, heading to the shower first. After I finished my quick shower, I headed to my closet. If he said 30 minutes, that means I should get ready now. I put on a green blouse with a black skater skirt, slipped into black boots, then I left my hair to dry naturally during the 5-minute drive to the diner.

I went downstairs to see my parents having an intense conversation in the living room. I didn't bother to hear what they were saying since I was still mad at them.

"Good morning, Jazzy," my dad greeted me, not even bothering to smile at me.

"Morning," I mumbled at him and headed towards the direction of the door. "I'm going out, bye," And with that, I left the house and to my car. I turned the radio on and drove to the diner. Don't by Ed Sheeran came in and I grinned singing along. It changed my mood completely!

I arrived at the diner's parking lot and took a look at my watch. I was five minutes early. I'm usually late, but I had the urge to be early today, in order not to waste any minute I could spend with him. Weird, right?

I walked into the diner and quickly scanned it to see any sign of him. A grin formed on my face when I spotted him sitting in a booth in the far corner. I rushed over to where he was and when he saw me he stood up grinning.

"Hey!" He said giving me a hug as soon as I was at arm's length. I felt electricity that can run a whole factory running down my spine; I could tell that he felt it too. He let go of me and directed me to sit in front of him.

"Hey," I smiled back warmly at him, "I'm starving!" I said as soon as I realized that I haven't eaten breakfast.

He chuckled lightly at my statement. "Well, good thing I got here early, so I didn't have the chance to eat either!"

"Just so you know, I'm always hungry."

"Now I know why the moon goddess chose you as my mate," he said, and I found myself blushing at the thought of us as mates. I don't know why, but I liked the sound of it. Mate, the way he said it made me sigh in delight.

After taking a look at the menu, I decided to order a ham and cheese sandwich and orange juice. Just as I thought of my order a waiter made his way to our table. Let me just say, he was cute, but not as much as Blake.

"Hello, are you ready to order?" The waiter asked not removing his eyes from me, but I ignored it. I decided to show him I was here with Blake.

"Um... Yeah, I guess. Are you ready Blake?" I asked Blake, who was glaring at the waiter.

"Yes, I am," He said through gritted teeth, still eyeing the waiter, "We'll have two ham and cheese sandwiches with an orange juice and a coke," Blake snapped. Well, he knew what I wanted to order.

"That would be it. Thank you," I told the waiter and took Blake's hand trying to calm him down. It sure worked because he quickly eased when my fingertips touched his.

The waiter scribbled everything in his notepad, "I'll be back with the drinks in minutes," He said, not minding that I touched Blake's hand. He winked at me before leaving.

Blake growls the moment the waiter winks at me. That made me snap my head to his direction confused.

"Blake, are you ok?" I asked because his eyes were starting to freak me out. I knew it was a stupid question, of course he wasn't.

He snapped his head in my direction.

"Mine," he growled. I gasped, as his eyes flashed dangerously. Blake was so sweet in the times I spent with him. I didn't understand this behavior, but it scared me.

That made me even more confused; I started to get tense with worry.

"What's yours?" I asked now entirely confused.

I sensed how dangerous his voice was. He can't stay here and he obviously won't give me an answer if we stay. So I did what my mind was screaming at me to do. I slammed 20 dollars on the table and grabbed Blake's hand rushing out and into my car. I sat in the passenger's seat so he could take me wherever. However, the car didn't move and Blake was shaking.

"Listen, Blake, I know you're probably going to lose your shit right now, but I need you to calm down-" I didn't get to finish because Blake shut me up by placing his lips on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited