Chapter 28

We've been training for a week, and I could honestly say that I now, definetly, have a beach body. Not that I didn't have it before, but it's a lot more better now.

Blake has been a lot more busy with the pack and all, and he's saying that we should probably start planning for my Luna acceptance party.

To say that I was nervous was a definite understatement, I was terrified that they wouldn't accept me. I still haven't had the courage to ask Blake to mark me, because chances are that I would turn and I don't think I was ready for that yet.

I knew that I would have to turn; it was my obligation to protect this pack, and if being turned would give them said protection I would do it in a heartbeat.

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Blake entering and has been calling me for the past minute. "Is everything ok?" He asked concern etched on his face. I smiled reassuringly at him, "I'm fine, I promise," I tell him and pull him down on the bed and massaged his back.

He has been a lot more stressed lately and it broke my heart seeing him that tired. "How is work?" I ask him and watch as his shoulders tensed up then he relaxed once I gently rub his shoulders. "There have been more rogue sightings and we still can't figure out the reason why." He said and dropped his head in his hands.

I almost cried. Seeing him that tired and hopeless it broke me. "Here, come lie down for a bit, have some rest. You haven't been sleeping properly lately," I tell him and he lies down, taking me with him. I tangled my fingers through his hair and he was out like a light. I sighed and wished I could help him.

I slowly removed his arms from around me and dashed downstairs. I realized lately that we haven't been on a date in a long time and so I am preparing our date. I knew that there was no way that he would leave the pack grounds, so I will prepare us a date indoors.

I prepared him his favorite dinner, and for once in a lifetime it actually turned out incredible. I grinned and baked nutella-stuffed brownies and put them in the oven. I made sure there was enough ice cream before going to the living room and picking out his favorite movie.

I made sure the house was empty and went upstairs. I tiptoed inside the room quietly and went to the bed and crouched down to its level. "Blakey," I whispered quietly and gently nudged him. Since that didn't work, I placed soft kisses up and down his neck and as I reached his lips he woke up and lifted me up on the bed and I squealed. He grinned down at me and placed his lips on mine gently.

"Morning lazy head." I said smiling. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" I ask him and his eyes shone brightly, "Jazzy, you know I would love that but I can't there is too much work," he said sighing as he sat up. "I knew that which is why I prepared us a small nice indoor date, now come on the food is getting cold." I tell him and pull him from the bed and run downstairs.

We enter the kitchen and he grins, "Jazzy you didn't have to," he said and turns to me and pulls me into his warm embrace. "I know but I wanted to, you've been stressed a lot lately and I wanted to relieve some of the tension off," I tell him. "Now come on , I prepared your favorite: Lasagna with chicken." I said and waved my arms around like an idiot. He laughed shaking his head and sat down at the table as I served him then sat infront of him.

"Do you like it?" I ask as he takes his first bite and his whole demeanor lights up. "Jazzy! This is the best lasagna I have ever tasted; were you the one who cooked it?" He asked and I nodded my head. He devoured the entire plate and even took seconds. I was really glad he liked it.

After we were finished eating, I took his hand and led him to the living room. He sat down and I rushed inside the kitchen to bring out the dessert. Thank God it was still warm. I scooped the ice cream onto the brownies and took them outside. "Jazzy, honestly this is too much," he said as he pulled me on his lap. "You deserve it all." I smile at him and give him a quick kiss. He smiled in the kiss and kissed me back wrapping his arms around me. "Now come on, time to watch Avengers!" I said and put the movie in and switched off all the lights and cuddled next to Blake as we ate and watched the movie. I could definetly say that this was an amazing night and hoped that it wouldn't be ruined.

Guess I spoke too soon huh?