Chapter 12

Jasmine's POV

I ran up to the attic and grabbed carton boxes and two huge suitcases, then headed to my room, slamming the door behind me with my leg.

I started putting my books in a box alone. Next, I put my electronics containing my laptop and phone accessories but decided to leave my charger out to charge my phone overnight. I finished putting my stuff in two other boxes, then began with my closet.

I dragged the first suitcase to my closet, set it down, and opened it. First, I put my lingerie at the very bottom. Then, I put all my dresses and skirts and added my pants and jeans on top of them. In the other suitcase, I placed my shirts, tank tops, t-shirts, blouses, shorts, and shoes.

I ran back up to the attic and grabbed a smaller bag for my personal stuff. I ran back down to my room and packed my make-up, hair stuff, and toiletries.

Finally after 2 long hours I was done. I grabbed my towel and headed into the bathroom to take a long, relaxing shower. When I got out, I put on comfortable cotton shorts and a tank top before heading downstairs for a snack. I didn't find my parents which was a relief since I didn't want to face them right now.

I grabbed some chocolate cereal and a small carton of milk and went back upstairs. Since I packed my laptop, I turned on the TV, plugged my headphones into it, and began watching whatever was on. After the movie ended, I shut off everything and laid back in bed. I had to sleep so that I would be awake before Blake arrives tomorrow morning. And with that thought in mind, I drifted off into a deep sleep.
___________

Ding!

I groaned and opened my eyes slightly to see what that came from and saw that my phone's screen was flashing.

I'm downstairs xx It was from Blake! I quickly ran to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and slipped some socks on before running downstairs.

I opened the door to a grinning Blake. He was leaning on the door looking like some model and I admit that I'm lucky to have such a handsome mate.

"Good morning, sunshine!" he greeted me, his grin widening.

"You know you could've told me before coming, atleast I would've changed," I told him annoyed that he got to see me looking like hell.

"You don't have to, beautiful, plus soon I'll be seeing you like this every morning," he said with a wink, not failing to make me blush. He knew exactly what to say! He kissed me softly before I lead him inside and into the kitchen.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" I asked him opening the fridge to get milk for cereal.

"Nope, I was expecting my lovely mate to cook me a delicious brunch," he said grinning cheekily. He was so adorable!

"Well that sucks cause I'm too lazy to cook, so you're stuck with cereal," I told him smirking.

"B-But, I wanted some brunch," he said in a fake childish voice while pouting.

"B-But, I'm too tired to cook," I said imitating his childish voice making him grin at me.

"You look adorable right now, you know," he told me pushing back a strand of hair that fell on my face. My eyes locked with his and I couldn't look away. It felt like he was reading me like an open book.