Chapter 43

"It happened! We saw it with our own eyes, Alpha, even ask Beta Maddox!" I heard a voice say. It seemed far away but I knew it was literally a few feet away. "Well then let's wake her up," a voice snarled and I was drenched once more in freezing water. I sighed in pain and looked up and froze, no.

"Well, well, if it isn't Alpha Blake's precious mate" he said and I glared at Daniel. "I hope you're not too mad that I put your mate in a life and death situation. He was just being too damn annoying," Daniel said smirking making him glare at him harder. "I'm guessing that's a yes you're mad? Don't worry you won't care the next time I do anything to your mate, sweetheart, you'll be too far gone," he spoke with sardonic tone. I froze "what do you mean?" I said and felt my heartbeat rising gradually as I panicked. Daniel just smirked and turned around and started walking away, "Daniel! Tell me! What do you mean?!" I cried out after him but he just laughed and continued walking.

"Begin the process, it's time."

Blake's POV

I felt her power growing stronger each day. I don't know what they were doing to her but I knew nothing good was going to come out of it. We had a lead of where she was kept and were going to head out first thing in the morning.

"Blake?" I heard Evan ask and I turned around to face him. The whole family was seated in the living room, including Jazzy's parents, and we were all fidgeting every few seconds. "What's an original?" he asked quietly and I looked at my mother to answer him. "Generations ago when the first werewolves were ever created they were called 'Originals'. They were the leaders of all wolves. It was said they had special powers some that are: invincibility, telekinesis, reading minds, and many more. There was a prophecy once that said that the Originals will have a descendant every century of a specific family that is basically their heir of some kind. He or she will have said powers and is destined to rule over all wolves." Liz explained solemnly and I sighed and rubbed my eyes as I lay my head on her shoulder and she played with the tips of my hair like she used to do when I was young and I closed my eyes and let a small smile on my face. "How do you guys know it's Jazzy?" Evan asked and her parents sighed and her dad answered, "because our family is the family of descendants" he said and silence lingered around.

That's when I felt a piercing pain in my head and I almost yelled out in pain. "Blake! Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Mom cried out in worry but I ignored her. I've waited all week for this and it finally happened. Her mind link opened and I could her loud and clear.

Jazzy?!

Blake I don't have long, something wrong is happening and I don't know what's going on. I don't even know how I opened the mind link again but I think it happened because I really wanted to!

Jazzy baby slow down please. Tell me what's wrong? Where are you?

I'm not sure where I am but whatever they have wanted to achieve they are so close too. I'm losing myself, Blake, and I'm not just talking figuratively. Something weird is happening to my body and I feel darkness all around. Blake, I just wanted to tell you thank you for always being there for me and for being my rock when I needed the support. I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess but I love you. I love you so damn much it hurts because I know that they're going to do something to that love so I wanted nothing more than the chance of telling you that. I love you and I'm so sorry for whatever is about to happen.

Jazzy?! Jazzy baby answer me please! Jazzy!

I love you Blake. Please never forget that. 

And it was cut off and I gasped and opened my eyes. I was back in my living room but I was on the ground and I had tears streaming down my face and my body was shaking. "Blake! Oh thank Goddess, what the hell happened?" Emma shrieked as they pulled me on the couch once more. I shook my head and broke down. I didn't care if I looked weak as an Alpha, I don't care anymore. They did something to my mate and something bad.

"Something bad happened to Jazzy. She managed to force the link open and she told me she didn't know how and she didn't know what was going on but she said that whatever they were trying to achieve was almost done and there's darkness all around and that she was sorry for whatever is about to happen and that she loves me. I tried to reach her once more but it wouldn't budge, I can't lose her. I can't, I just can't," I choked out as Mom wrapped her arms around me and hushed me. Emma was crying in Evan's arms and Jazzy's parents were in shock.

"They're using her power for evil. They're channeling all that anger and pain and directing her to darkness. They want a leader for darkness," Dad said in shock.

Jazzy's POV (a little before mind linking Blake)

I could feel myself losing my mind and my body and my soul. They've been torturing me since the day I woke up with these new powers and even moved me into a bigger cell because I just keep throwing men into the walls and destroying them.

It keeps getting worse each day and I didn't know if I could do this any longer. I tried to fight for my family, my friends, the pack, and Blake but I can't take it anymore. Today was the worse one yet and I couldn't breathe as I lay on the ground with tears streaming down my face like a waterfall. All I wanted was a chance to say goodbye that's all. And so like everyday I focused hard on trying to break the block that kept me from reaching Blake and expected failure just like everyday but I gasped when it actually worked and I had access to Blake's mind!

Jazzy?!

Blake I don't have long, something wrong is happening and I don't know what's going on. I don't even know how I opened the mind link again but I think it happened because I really wanted to!

Jazzy baby slow down please. Tell me what's wrong? Where are you?

I'm not sure where I am but whatever they have wanted to achieve they are so close too. I'm losing myself, Blake, and I'm not just talking figuratively. Something weird is happening to my body and I feel darkness all around. Blake, I just wanted to tell you thank you for always being there for me and for being my rock when I needed the support. I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess but I love you. I love you so damn much it hurts because I know that they're going to do something to that love so I wanted nothing more than the chance of telling you that. I love you and I'm so sorry for whatever is about to happen.

Jazzy?! Jazzy baby answer me please! Jazzy!

I love you Blake. Please never forget that.

The link cut off and just like that everything cut off. I was in the back of my mind and it was like I was watching a bloody horror film. These new powers that I gained created an alternate person that was dark and not me. I gasped as she stood up, her eyes as black as night and her figure tall and proud. This person might have looked like me and was in my body but it wasn't me.

"You dare stare at your leader with such atrocity without bowing you ungrateful mutts."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate to do this but... CLIFFHANGER!!!

Don't hate me I promise to update as soon as I possibly can.

Thank you!!

WerePotterhead