Chapter 31

Dedicated to @sabre111 for always voting!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a week since Blake slipped into a coma. A week and the pain worsened. A week where my heart broke over and over again. A week that I barely slept. A week without eating anything. A week by Blake's side and refusing to leave no matter what anyone said. A week without seeing those eyes. A week without hearing his rough, husky voice. A week where my body was too weak to walk or talk or cry. A week where I was lifeless.

"Jazzy, please, I am begging you. Just a bite please," this was like the thousandth attempt this week to get me eating but I didn't budge. It's not that I was starving myself, I just lost the will and the appetite and I couldn't stomach it. I shook my head without looking at whoever came in. I just kept staring at my mate, praying every day and night to the Moon Goddess to wake him up and back to me soon.

Emma and Ethan were so worried that they called my parents and not even them could make me budge.

Whoever came in sighed and left the room quietly after another yet failed attempt to have me eat.

Tears welled up in my eyes. "Why aren't you waking up? Why aren't you awake yet? Blake I can't handle this, I need you Blake please do something, anything, just show me that you can hear me. Anything, Blake, please," I cracked yet again.

They had to knock me out twice this week since I broke down again and kept on screaming at Blake for him to wake up. What's worse was that he didn't move an inch. It just killed me.

As I stared at him, I didn't notice that his hand moved until it covered my hand. My head snapped up so quick that I think I had a whiplash.

"B-blake?" I asked and was on my feet quickly and closer to him. Slowly, yet surely, his eyes, the eyes that I have wanted to see for the past week, opened and looked around until they landed on me. I choked a sob and threw my arms around his careful not to touch his injury. His arms wrapped loosely around me seeing he was weak, "Jazzy?" His weak voice asked. I nodded and buried my face in his shoulder inhaling his scent. I quickly pulled away and ran outside. "He's awake!" I screamed and a few doctors ran inside the room and I entered behind them. I heard footsteps running and found the whole family here. I sobbed and ran into Liz's open arms and she rubbed my back soothingly.

The doctors checked up on Blake and left us with him. "Oh my baby," Liz said and cried running to wrap her arms softly around him. He wrapped his arms around her too a lot weaker than her but that part was understandable. After everyone gave him hugs they sat down but I kept standing up in the corner. For some reason my head was spinning around and I was so dizzy.

They all turned to look at me but I just went tumbling to the ground.

"Jazzy!" Yelled out a voice that I've wanted to hear all week.

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I groaned as I opened my eyes but shut them tight after. The light was too bright and I had a killer headache. "Jazzy?" I heard Blake's voice say. I sighed, I must still be dreaming. "Baby girl open your eyes you're not dreaming, come on Jazzy please," he said again. What the-? I slowly opened my eyes and my sight landed on Blake who was in front of me looking at me with frantic, worried eyes.

"Y-you're really awake?" I choked out and he nodded with tears in his eyes. I sobbed and threw myself at him and sobbed, hard. "I thought I lost you! You wouldn't wake up and y-you didn't respond to anything I-I thought I lost you! You broke your promise you jerk, you broke your promise. You promised you'd come back for me,you didn't come back for me, you almost died," I cried as Blake wrapped his arms around. He seemed a lot more stronger. He rocked me back and forth comforting me and whispering in my ear how it will be ok and he's right there.

"I'm sorry, baby, I am so so sorry. I never meant to hurt you that way, I wouldn't ever hurt you intentionally, I'm sorry," he said and a few tears fell from his eyes. I looked up and wiped away his tears. I took his face in my hand and placed my lips on his urgently. He kissed me back with the same urgency and pulled me into his lap. We pulled away and I look up into his eyes, his lovely gray/blue eyes that captivated me the second I stared into them in the woods months ago.

"I love you and I'm so so damn sorry for ever hurting you, my love, so damn sorry," he said cupping my face in his large warm hand.

A few minuted of silence later and the door opened and in tumbled everyone. "Oh thank God, Jazzy," they rushed to my side and I smiled at them weakly from Blake's arms. "You passed out from stress and lack of food and sleep, 2 days you've been in and out of consciousness, Jazzy you can't do this to yourself," Emma scolded me with tears in her eyes. I widened my eyes at her and gave her a hug since she looked on the verge of breaking down.

"I'm sorry, Em, I'm so sorry for worrying you," I say and pulled back looking at the rest of them. They all smiled at me and took a seat around the bed.

"You haven't been eating?" Blake asked and I turned around once more and snuggled in his arms. My heart was slowly repairing just from his touch. I shook my head and sighed.

"Someone get her something to eat," Blake ordered and a nurse quickly went out to get something. Blake took my face in his hands and stared into my eyes, "never again" he said seriously and kissed me again. "God, how much I missed you," he said and pulled me into his arms again.

We all sat in the room all day talking. I had Blake sleep on the bed since he needed the rest more than I did. I finally felt like I could breathe again. I finally felt alive once more.