Chapter 25

I turned around, flashing a bright, fake smile towards him. "Hey," I said softly, trying my hardest not to cry.

"You're back?" Blake asked in disbelief, I took a deep breath. A small smile started to form on his lips, but the truth needs to be told.

"No, I'm just here for the party, then I'm leaving straight after." I said slowly and painfully.

I don't know how, but I think I felt his pain. And let me tell you, it hurt like hell. "Oh," he whispered and turned around beginning to walk away but he stopped and turned around, "you look beautiful by the way."

I took a deep breath as tears pooled in my eyes and my eyesight became blurry. "Jazzy?" I heard Emma's voice and I turned around and broke down in her arms. She rubbed my back and took me somewhere quiet, where she put me down on a couch.

"I-I tried to be understanding I really did, Em, but it's just too much," I said sniffling and pulled away from the hug slowly.

"Jazzy, this is hard for him too, you know? It was hard for him opening up about Isabella in the first place. You have to trust me when I tell you this, not only because I'm his sister," She told me.

"I know it was, I can't even imagine what he went through, but he had no right or reason to keep that from me! I opened up to him from the very beginning, I trusted him with my past, yet he always had something hidden," I cried out but took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"I'm sorry I'm acting like a bitch, it's your birthday party and here we are away from the party itself." I said sighing. Pathetic, I know.

"Hey," she said grabbing my hand and pulling me up. "What are sisters for?" She said and pulled me in for a hug. "Now come on, tonight we forget all about that, and party!" She exclaimed enthusiastically and dragged me back into the party.

I danced with her, Ethan, Evan and Caleb and it was amazing. I did see Blake around a lot but no one approached the other. When the cake came out Emma squealed and Evan grinned at the Harry Potter themed cake. It literally had everything. It was a rainbow and chocolate cake, and it tasted like heaven. I then gave them their gifts, which they loved very much, thank God, and we sat and talked and danced the night away.

It was now 2 A.M, and I still had to go home, so when the party ended and everyone left, I gathered up my stuff and got ready to go home.

"What? Jazzy there is no way we're letting you leave at this time." Emma, Evan, Ethan and Caleb argued.

"You guys I have to get home, I can't stay here," I whined and tried to free my hands from where Evan held them.

"Jazzy, stop being stupid and look at the time, it's 2 freaking A.M!" Caleb exclaimed looking at me as if I've just grown 2 heads.

"And you're only making me late, now let me go so I could leave," I said and pulled my hands from Evan.

"Jasmine, you can leave in the morning, but there's no way in hell am I going to let you leave in this time of night," Blake's voice came out intense from behind me, causing me to turn around quickly and stare at him.

"Thank you, Blake, but I can't stay here," I said and turned around once more to get into my car.

"I wasn't asking you, I am telling you, you can't leave," he said roughly. At that moment, everything inside me snapped and I was so pissed off.

"Don't you dare think you can order me around." I stated icily as I glared at him. They all looked taken back that I could actually retort back. "You don't get to tell me anything, and like hell if I let you order me around. I'm not over your bullshit." I snapped and turned around, getting into my car and speeding off.

Apparently, it didn't go as well as planned. I sped home with tears falling rapidly down my face and me wiping them every now and then. Fortunately, the tears fell when I arrived at my car, not infront of him. He won't get to see me cry again. Hopefully. Once I arrived home, my mom stood up from the couch with a bright smile on her face, but it disappeared when she saw my state. She was about to ask something but I shook my head and wrapped my arms tightly around her and sobbed my heart out. She rubbed my back softly while attempting to calm me down.

"Whatever happened, know it's going to be okay, Sweetheart, everything will be fine," I'm really glad to have my mom in my life, because I really don't know what I would do without her. I'm even more grateful she didn't ask, but I told her anyways. Mom was patient throughout the night, listening to what happened while eating ice cream together. "Sweetheart, he was just worried about you, you should have stayed you know." She said looking at me.

I rolled my eyes, "not you too, Mother, he lied to me, probably used me for all I know, it won't be that easy," I sighed looking back at the movie we were watching.

"Well, OK, but sooner or later you both will have to talk you know and everything will work out just fine in the end."

I believed my mother, ofcourse I did, she always gave the best advice and her assumptions were usually true. That's what made me hug her to me closer and fall asleep with her playing with my hair. Hoping what she's saying will turn out to be true, because I missed Blake, I really did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, so how are you guys doing? (Laughs nervously) yes we know we are super late and well we're sorry? We really are we barely had time because well its exam week and we just came back from vacation and well we just hope you like this chapter as much as we do. ❤❤