Chapter 10

Jasmine's POV

Blake grabbed my face gently and placed his soft lips on mine. I sighed in delight, I was on cloud nine.

"Oh my! Look at the happy couple, Tom. I remember when we were like them, young love," a voice said during our kiss, and I pulled away quickly. 

Blake was staring at me intensely, which made me doubt everything for a few seconds. Did he change his mind? Did he regret accepting me yesterday? I shook my head and removed all the negative thoughts and decided to look at who were staring at us. I saw Blake's mom and who I presume is his dad. I blushed deeply and covered my face with my hands burying my face in Blake's chest. "Oh god," I mumbled. This is so embarrassing! His parents saw us kissing!

Blake removed my hands from my face and he was still grinning. He slid his hands around my waist and walked us towards his parents.

"Mom, how about stop it with the embarrassment? You'll scare her off before the end of the week," Blake told his mother chuckling. Liz was clearly enjoying what she was seeing.

"Oh, Darling, I'm just so glad you found your mate and a beautiful one at that," she said giving me a warm smile that calmed my nerves and comforted me.

"Jazzy, meet my dad, Tom Hunter, and well, you already met my mom," Blake introduced me to his father who was giving me a intense look but with warmth in his eyes.

"Hi, Mr. Hunter, I'm Jasmine, but please call me Jazzy," I told him smiling.

"Dear, it's Tom to you now; welcome to the family," Tom said giving me a warm hug which I gladly accepted.

"Well, we've got to get going. Jaz, here, could catch a cold and we wouldn't want that now," Blake said and I bid his parents goodbye before following Blake into the house. 

We reached his room and I noticed that I was shivering and looked at Blake who was already looking at me with a knowing smirk on his face.

"Uh... do you mind if I take a shower?" I asked nervously and watched as his smirk grew as he stepped closer. He wrapped his arms around me and I gasped at the sudden warmth and cursed him in my head for having these wolf genes. I greedily accepted the warmth and leaned into his touch.

"I don't mind at all. Go on then, you're shivering," he said and pointed to the direction of the bathroom. I smiled gratefully at him and headed into the bathroom. This could just be the best bathroom I've ever stepped foot into. I admired it as I took off the wet swim suit and stepped into the shower. I would've taken a bath but I was too cold to function properly right now. 

After a long, relaxing hot shower, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me and looked around for my clothes when I froze.

I didn't bring any clothes!

I opened the door slowly and peeked out seeing Blake lying on his bed.

"Uh Blake?" I say, and his head snaps towards my direction. His eyes darkened when he realized that I was only in a towel. "Is there any chance your sister can get me some clothes?" I ask him nervously.

"Let me just ask her..." His voice trailed off as his eyes never wavered away from me. He looked away and his eyes blazed over and I almost panicked until he spoke again, "my sister isn't home."