Chapter 36

I took a deep breath while clutching onto Liz's arm. This is it. Liz was leading me to where the ceremony would be taking place in the forest and I will be accepted officially in the pack as a member and their Luna.

As I passed I found lanterns lighting up a pathway to wherever we're going. It was a 5 minute walk to the place and we arrived. I was standing in the back so no one saw me yet. When Tom saw us he silenced everybody and gave Blake the signal. Blake still hasn't seen me yet but I saw him looking around. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to welcome a new pack member officially into the pack as your Luna and family..." He trailed off once he caught sight of me. His eyes lit up and turned black with lust. I blushed deeply but maintained eye contact. His eyes trailed over my entire body and rested back on my face.

Seeing their Alpha speechless the pack turned around to see what was wrong and gasped when they saw me.  I started fidgeting in my spot; nervous of their reaction. Then began the whispers.

She's so beautiful

I'm glad she's our Luna

The Alpha is one lucky man

Wow

I immediately relaxed seeing that there was no negative feedback and a big smile formed on my face as my eyes lit up. Blake cleared his throat, "Jasmine Thomas please come up here," he said softly and Liz let go of my arm and pushed me gently. I walked softly and reached the mini stage they were on, Blake was then in front of me in a second and grabbed my arm and helped me up the stairs.

We both stood in front of an elder who gave Blake and I a nod. "Repeat after me," Blake began and I looked up at him. "I, Jasmine Thomas, swear to forever share loyalty, protection, and love to the Midnight Stone Pack. I swear to never betray said pack and to perform my task as a pack member always," he said and I repeated after him softly. We then both turn to the elder and he cuts a small cut on Blake's right palm and the same on mine and we join palms.

I gasp at the sudden invisible force that hit me. I feel a huge rush of emotions running through me and whispers and mumbles in my head. A few more seconds and the sensation is gone and I look at Blake to see him smiling brightly at me and I smile back. Someone wraps a cloth around my palm because since I technically wasn't a full werewolf yet it wouldn't heal like Blake's where the palm looked as good as new.

"Now since there are obviously no disagreements with that onto the Luna acceptance. Luna I need you to repeat after me," the elder tells me smiling softly and I nod at him. "I, Jasmine Thomas, accept the role as Luna of Midnight Stone Pack and swear to pledge my loyalty and protection for as long as I shall live. I swear to never betray my pack under any circumstances and swear to forever be fair to my pack members as their Luna and family and I also swear to always love and support my mate and to never betray him and to give him no reason to not trust or love me, for as long as I shall live." He says and nod taking a deep breath. I repeat the words he said clearly and confidently and after that he takes the dagger and cuts on my left palm and Blake's and I join palms with him. I fell Blake's intense gaze on me and I look up to see him staring at me with a proud gaze and a big grin on his face. He takes my face with his hands gently and kisses me. And I felt it. I felt him, all of him. His thoughts, his emotions, everything. I smiled in the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled back and it was like we were alone. I heard the cheers but they were so faint, as if they were far away. He rested his forehead against mine and kissed my nose gently causing me to giggle. "I'm so proud of you Jazzy," he says softly and I grin, "I love you," I tell him and wrap my arms around him and he wraps his around my waist. We stay like thag for a while when everything comes back and I realize we aren't alone. I blush deeply and bury my face in Blake's chest as he laughs deeply.

I hear Emma's familiar squeal and her arms wrapping around me. I feel another cloth being wrapped around my left palm to stop the bleeding and I smiled at the same guy who wrapped my right palm. I hugged our friends and then began talking to the pack members who wanted to talk with me. Which is pretty much everyone, but I didn't mind. I talked to everyone with a big smile on my face.

The ceremony was over and everyone was talking around with music playing and drinks and a few snacks. I was standing by the food table, obviously, with Rose and Katie. I met these two and they were absolutely wonderful. They were twins and were pack warriors and apparently they were two of the best warriors we had. I felt arms circle my waist and sparks flew everywhere. I smiled and placed my hands over Blake's hands, "mind if I steal her?" He said to Rose and Katie who laugh and walk away. I turn around to face him as we sway to the music, "you know I don't think I've mentioned how mighty fine you look tonight have I?" He said and I nodded my head grinning. "I don't think you have either," I tell him with my arms around his neck. "Well, Jazzy, you look absolutely beautifully sexy," he said smirking and I laughed at his wording. After another hour everyone started heading back and Blake took my arm and guided me to another pathway.

"Where are we going exactly?" I ask him curiously as I look around. "We're spending the night in a cabin. It's tradition, you see, once the Luna gets accepted she and the Alpha have to spend the night in a cabin a little far off here and go back to the pack house the next day," he says and I nod understanding. 

Once we arrive he tells me where everything is and I head to bathroom. I wipe away my make up and take off all jewelry and shoes. I realize then that I don't have any clothes. I exit the bathroom and look at Blake who was sitting on the bed. "Are there any clothes here?" I ask him and he doesn't answer. He stands up and walks towards me and I notice his eyes are almost black. His wolf.

"You know, from the moment I saw you all I thought about was how badly I wanted to rip this dress off," he says as his fingers trail over my face. My breath got caught in my throat as I stared at him and let me tell you he looked hot. A sudden burst of confidence ran through me and the next words tumbled out of my mouth without me realising it.

"Why don't you then?"

And that my dear friends is the moment where we completed the mating process, and let me tell you it was a wild night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finally did it! The mating process is complete everybody and to those of you who expected the scene in detail or anything, sorryy! I really don't know how to write that kind of stuff nor am I comfortable sooo yeah! Anywayyy I really hope you enjoy this and don't forget to vote!