Chapter 18

Jasmine's POV

After we both showered (separately), Blake had some work to attend to and told me Im free to do whatever I pleased and so here I was. I ended up in his office flipping through the pack members folder. This pack is huge, like seriously we have a lot of people. Once I reached Emma and Evans information, I read through it a little.

(Emma Ann Hunter, Evan Reed Hunter

Born on the 17th of April 1997. Children of Alpha Tom Hunter and siblings of future Alpha, Blake Hunter. Graduated from High school...)

I skipped out on the rest and- their birthday is next week! Why hadnt anybody mentioned anything, were they not planning anything? I quickly flipped through the folder, getting Caleb and Ethan's phone numbers and added them to a group chat along with Blake.

J: [Evan and Emma's birthday is in a week and you guys never mentioned it?!]

I sent it out.

C: [Uhm... How did you get my number? You're not stalking me, right?]

I chuckled at Caleb's reply and noticed Ethan said the same thing as well.

J: [I'm flipping through the pack's folder; anyways why didn't you say anything?!]

B: [uh, I think we were going to do the same thing we do every year just get a cake and gather together.]

J: [yeah thats not happening, Im throwing them a party. Oh, and KEEP IT A SECRET!]

E: [sure, what should we do?]

I added Liz and Tom and they were already online.

J: [Liz, Im thinking of throwing a surprise party for Evan and Emma, got ideas?]

L: [Hey! We can choose a theme that they would like?]

T: [Yes, I can also invite their friends from the neighboring packs.]

J: [Yeah, that would be great!]

B: [They have nothing in common, you know... Not even looks...]

E: [I agree...]

C: [They both like food...?]

J: [Who doesn't, Dumbegg?]

T: [How about we meet somewhere in the pack house they wouldn't find because I can't use this thing in my hand well]

B: [Phones aren't that complex, Dad]

J: [I agree with Tom]

E: [We need a place where they can't find us]

C: [The garage will do]

J: [Yeah sure]

B: [No way]

L: [You're no fun, Honey]

J: [I agree with Liz :P]

B: [FINE meet you guys in ten]

I had no idea where the garage is and so I was wandering for like 5 minutes. Luckily, I bumped into Ethan when I was passing through the kitchen. I was already dressed when they agreed on meeting in the garage and so I headed out of the office and got lost.

"Hello, stranger," I greeted him and poked his shoulder playfully.

"Oh, hey! Didn't see you there," he told me sounding surprised that he saw me.

"Are you saying I'm invisible?" I tried to sound offended, but Ethan was better.

"Who said you weren't?" he asked me while raising and eyebrow with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed, pulling me in the direction of the garage.

We walked together and made small conversation until we arrived at the garage. It was larger than I thought and full of expensive cars that were owned by my friends. I gasped, almost crying at the sight of the cars. Did I mention I was a major cars fan? They were indeed an impressive collection.

"That's a Ferrari FXX!" I screamed when I saw the red beauty. Ethan chuckled at my expression. Blake entered and saw my expression and grinned.

"Youre a cars fan?" He asked and I nodded eagerly

"No, Blake, she hates cars, she's jumping in joy because she hates cars," Caleb's voice said sarcastically. I didn't even notice when the rest of the company arrived; I was too busy gawking over the cars. Blake rolled his eyes at him and walked towards me.

"Youve got to let me try it someday! I said excitedly and he just shrugged nodding making me squeal in happiness and jump at him.

"Damn, your mate keeps getting cooler by the second!" Ethan said and caused us all to laugh.

Short filler chapter

Enjoy!! xxx

Edited