Chapter 26

A week passed after Emma and Evan's birthday, and Blake has been trying to reach me but I didn't answer. Emma has visited me once, but I think she saw there was no point in talking to me because she knew I wasn't upset for no reason.

"Jazzy! Breakfast's ready!" I heard Dad's voice say and I headed downstairs. He didn't have to call me because the smell of pancakes already did. I've been eating nonstop this past week, if you haven't guessed.

"Good morning," I told then with a small smile on my face. The smile never ceases to leave my face when I'm with people I love.

"Good morning, Sweetheart, how'd you sleep?" Mom said while giving me a kiss on my forehead. How is she always a ray of sunshine? Gosh, I wish I were like that.

"I slept fine, Mom, thanks," I said and sat down on the table.

After breakfast, I headed upstairs and started binge watching since I got nothing better to do. An hour or so later, Emma barges into my room and claps her hands. How did she get in anyways? Bless you, mother. Note the sarcasm.

"Up! Come on! You're not staying in bed all day long, let's go! I've got a surprise for you!" She said and pulled me straight out of bed and pushed me into the bathroom, "I'll grab you some clothes, you just take a shower," she said and slammed the bathroom door.

"Ok then, only 'cause you asked nicely," I said with a slight roll of my eyes, but stepped into the shower anyway. After I was done, I stepped outside to see an Emma-less room, an outfit on the bed and a note sitting beside them.

"Mom!" I called out to her while opening the door a little bit.

"Yes, Love?" She answered from downstairs.

"Did Emma leave already?" I asked her.

"Yeah, she just left a few minutes ago, I think she said something about making sure you read that note or something," she said.

"OK, thanks!" I yelled and closed the door. I looked at the outfit and gasped, that wasn't mine but it was so beautiful. It had everything, from the dress to the make up! I ran my fingers softly on it scared to rip it just by looking at it.

I sat in front of my mirror with the note in my hands, I opened it slowly and began reading it.

"If you're reading this then that means you received the gifts that I sent, Jazzy please please give me a chance to explain myself. Give me one more chance, Baby Girl, please. If you accept, meet me in the Robin Park next to your house at 7. Please come, I need you."

It didn't need a genuis to guess that Blake wrote it. Can't he just give up? Yeah, but I wouldn't want that. My head is so messed up right now even with a week of doing absolute nothing. My hands shook as I folded back the paper, a few tears slipped but I took a deep breath, I didn't want to cry anymore, I just wanted him back.

The day went by slower than a turtle, to the extent where I literally screamed YES! when 5 o'clock came. I ran upstairs and sat infront of my mirror and started applying the make up that was sent. After I was done, I slowly put my dress on and sat again to do my hair. After I curled my hair I put it in a cute hairdo. Then I started putting on the nail polish that was there and by the time I was done, it was 6:45. I put on the golden heals and grabbed the matching clutch and headed out. "Mom! I'm leaving, don't know when I'll be back though!" I said. Mom appeared infront of me and gasped,

"Sweetheart, you look magnificent," she said and snapped a quick picture with her phone while smiling. "Have fun!" She said as I headed out and started walking towards the park.

It wasn't a far park, and I used to run a lot so it didn't tire me out. When I arrived it was 7:00, just in time. I looked ahead and found fairy lights hanging from the trees and the playground and it looked absolutely magical. My eyes lit up as I looked around, just as if I was a kid in Disney Land.

"Do you like it?" A voice said from behind me. I turned around to look at Blake, who had his hands deep into his pockets and looking handsome as ever. "I love it," I said softly with a small smile on his face. I scanned him quickly to see that he hasn't slept in days. He looked tired but there was still a thred of hope in his eyes.

"Why am I here, Blake?" I asked him and he edged closer, he took my hands in his and my whole body shook with sparks. My eyes sparkled with unshed tears, and I let a few fall. I can't keep pretending to be strong.

"Please don't cry, Jazzy, please. I can't bear to see you cry, Baby, please," Blake said wiping the few tears that fell. I shook my head and took a step back, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked softly, he looked into my eyes and sighed.

"I didn't want to lose you," he said softly, I looked at him, confused. "I didn't know how you'd react, and I didn't know how you'd accept it. I was going to tell you but I couldn't," he said painfully.

"You couldn't have known if you hadn't tried, Blake, you can't just assume I would take it badly! If only you would have told me sooner, my reaction wouldn't be near how I'm feeling right now-" I said but was cut off.

"What about how I'm feeling huh?! I lost my other half you can't just expect me to simply get over her. When you came along I couldn't even believe it, I couldn't believe the Moon Goddess would give me another chance after what I've done, yet, I've messed it up as well," he cried out, his face red and his eyes brimming but he didn't cry.

"The Moon Goddess sent me to help you with your hardships, not for you to keep them hidden, Blake," I said calmly taking a deep breath. "She sent me to help you, she sent me as your second chance. That clearly means that whatever happened with Isabella wasn't your fault, and that she didn't want you hurting. So, no, Blake, using losing me as an excuse won't make up for what you did," I told him.

"That's it! It won't make up for anything but I miss you like hell, Jazzy, please please I really am sorry." He said and that's when I saw the tears form in his eyes. I broke down and lunged myself in his arms, "I need you."

"I miss you too, I miss you so much more," I sobbed in his arms as he rubbed my back softly.

He pulled back and slammed his lips on mine with an urgency and I could tell that, that was from his wolf. I kissed him back with the same intensity and sighed, the hole in my chest that has been in there for a few weeks, has been filled and I was happy. "I love you so so much, Jasmine Thomas, so damn much," he said as he placed his forehead against mine.

"I love you too so much more." I told him and wiped my tears flashing him bright smile.

"I promise to never keep anything from you anymore, never." He promised placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Oh, you better not," I said chuckling.

"Have I told you that you look extremely beautiful right now?"