Chapter 41

So eventually I did forgive Blake. I forgave him when he actually listened and went downstairs to sleep on the couch. That just made my heart melt that he actually listened and didn't argue. So we were now lounging around in the living room doing absolutely nothing and we were all bored out of our minds. When an idea suddenly popped into my mind and I jumped up. "I got it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~
1 hour later we were at the paintball arena or whatever it's called and we were divided into 2 groups and were ready to start playing. See this was a safe game and we were all here, what could possibly go wrong?

"OK people stand by the gates and once you hear the gunshot head in," the instructor told us and we all nodded in understanding. So basically this company took part of the forest and turned it into a gaming obstacle arena suitable for the game. The only reason why it didn't take kids is that there was no fence surrounding it, it just stretched out into the forest. In my opinion I do believe that is awesome but yeah I agree with the no kids policy.

Once we hear the gunshot we took off inside and dashed behind barriers or trees or such as everyone fired their guns. I laughed loudly when I shot Emma in the head and she shrieked about her hair getting color into it. We were two teams Ethan, Caleb and I against the 3 siblings Blake, Emma and Evan. And yes even if we were small groups this was hella fun. I broke out into a run into the depths of the forest until all light was blocked out. I slowed my pace and walked quietly listening out for footsteps. I heard a crunch behind me and I swished around and fired my paint bullet. No sound was heard. I gulped as I looked around in the dark. Okay, this was getting a little creepy. I decided to turn around to head back when I heard another crunch but this time it was directly behind me. When it turned around there was no one in sight. "Okay, whoever this is, you won just come out already" I called out into the open air but no one answered. "Guys this isn't funny seriously enough's enough," I said again but no one answered I huffed and turned around to head back. I couldn't take another step because a hard blow was delivered to my head and I was knocked out.

Blake's POV
We've been playing for almost 60 mins and Jazzy was still in hiding. "Your mate's a chicken, man" Caleb laughed when the game ended and we were standing in the middle of the forest but the gate was in view. "Yeah Blake, where is Jazzy exactly?" Emma laughed as we sat on the ground taking a little break. "This was her plan in the first place if she would just ditch us and hide the whole game out then that ain't cool man," and we laughed at Ethan's words. "Let me try to reach her wait a sec," I said smirking.

Jazzy?

I tried to reach her in our mind link but it was blocked out. I frowned, we still haven't taught her how to block someone out and the only way this could happen unconsciously is only if you're knocked out. Even when you're sleeping you're message would still go through for it to be heard. I stood up in a haste and the others followed suit. "Blake?" Emma asked and I turned to look at her with panic in my eyes, "it's blocked, her mind link is blocked and we still haven't taught her that" I told her and she gasped. "That only means that-" she said and I cut her off "she's knocked out yes," I said and took off running into the woods with them following me. As soon as I got a whiff of her scent I ran in that direction and kept going until I stopped at a place where her scent was the strongest and beyond that her scent faded out. I looked around frantically, "Jazzy!" I yelled out and got nothing in return but the whistle of the wind.

I took another step but something crunched beneath my leg. I lifted my leg up and saw it was her wolf charm bracelet. The one she never took off because she said it reminded her of me. My eyes teared up as I carried the bracelet in my hand. Emma gasped as her eyes welled in tears, "Blake?" she said looking at something behind me and walked towards it. It was a small piece of paper and as she read it her face got whiter with every word until Emma just collapsed on the ground and her body racked with sobs. I ran towards her and snatched the paper from her hands as Evan comforted her.

Alpha Blake, I heard you were awake from your coma I hope the wound doesn't hurt much now after what I've done. It seems you've got yourself quite the charming mate heard she even shifted! I was wondering if the rumors about her being a white snowflake were true as well? You won't find her Blake and that's a promise.

I breathed heavily as my eyes darkened and my wolf was fighting to escape, "Blake not here not now come on let's go home and we'll talk with your father. Do this for her Blake, fight it for Jazzy," Caleb said as he grabbed my arm and forcefully pulled me towards the gate as we exited and left the arena quickly. Emma was in Evan's arms as the poor thing was still sobbing. Once we arrived to the pack house I ignored everyone's calls and shifted as soon as my legs escaped from the car. I ran into woods tearing everything in my way as I growled and roared loudly. I remembered the note in the forest and lifted my head up letting out the loudest howl I've ever let out.

That moment I took an oath. I would kill Daniel with my bare hands. I will kill him in the worst possible way known to any werewolf and I will enjoy every second of it.

I will get her back. I will get my mate back even if it was the last thing I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's POV for the first time! I know I'm excited! Thoughts?

Love you guys!
WerePotterhead