Chapter 19

"So, what should the theme be?" Tom asked once everyone arrived and were settled. "What is something they both really like?" Ethan asked and an idea popped into my head.

"Harry Potter!"

"I think thats a great idea! I remember buying them merchandise when they were young!" Liz said excitedly. Everyone agreed saying how that would be an epic theme. The costumes would be so great!

We discussed guests and decorations and planned the food and the date. Once everything was settled, we all left in groups so it wouldnt look suspicious. I went to grab something from my room when my phone rang.

I looked at my phone and anger built up inside of me when I saw who was calling. How could he call me after cheating on me with my best friend? I sighed and answered the call, "what do you want?" I snapped into the phone. "J-jazzy? You actually answered?!" he asked in disbelief.

"Well, now I can add this to the list of things I shouldnt have done, and number one would be trusting you," I said and heard him wince. "Jaz please-" he began but I cut him off. "Don't, you're not allowed to call me that anymore. Actually, you're not allowed to even call me anymore. Don't bother trying to explain yourself, it was pretty damn clear. You decided that suddenly I wasn't good enough and you fucked my best friend, you bastard, and nothing you say can make that better. I wasted 3 years of my life on you, I loved you! And you thought that I wasn't good enough so you went after my best friend. My best friend, Nick. I do not want to see you calling me ever again." I say,"Jasmine please just hear me out-" he began but I hung up on him.

I sat on the bed and took a deep breath and wiped away the few tears I didn't notice had fallen. "Jaz?" I heard Emma say from the doorway and I looked up at her, "how much of that did you hear?" I ask sniffling. She smiled softly and walked in and wrapped her arms around me, "all of it. Why did you never tell me about it?" she said and I shook my head. "Tell you what? How my boyfriend of 3 years thought I wasn't good enough and sought out my best friend? How the two people closest to me betrayed me? How I was played like a fool for God knows how long?" I say my voice breaking. I didn't care about them anymore, but it certainly hurt knowing I wasn't good enough.

"Jazzy no. Don't think like that. Just look at Blake, he looks at you like you are the center of his universe, which you are. You can't let a failed relationship destroy you like that," she says and I smile. "I really appreciate you in my life, Emma, I hope you know that." I say and hug her tightly. "What are sisters for, silly?" she said before pulling us both up. "I know exactly what you need. Come on, were going to get ice cream."

We ran downstairs and past Blake who stared at us weirdly. Emma swiftly took the car keys from him and continued running. I waved behind my back at Blake who just smiled and continued walking. I smile and look back to see Emma getting into the passenger seat of a white Lamborghini. I squeal, "This is the car were going in?!" I ask and she smirks. "I hope you know how to drive, cause this baby is fast," she says and I laugh excitedly and get in. I turned the ignition on and sighed in delight at the cars roar.

I began slow but sped up gradually until we were flying down the streets. Emma gave me the directions to the best ice cream place to exist and we were there in 15 mins or so. We got out of the car and walked inside the small but home-y shop. It was such a cute little shop that I instantly fell in love with. We walked to the counter and I was ogling the flavors in delight. "Hey Emma!" the guy behind the counter said with his cheeks turning red, "James! Hi, how are you?" she says shyly and I grin at her.

Someone has a crush!

"I'm great. Haven't seen you in a long time, though. How is everything?" he asked with a big smile, "everything is great, been a bit busy helping Jazzy move in," she says and James realizes she has someone with her. I mentally awe, "oh! Hello, I'm James, nice to meet you" he says and I smile at him. "Thank you, James, it's nice to meet you too," I say. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you moving in?" he asks, "-course I don't mind, her brother, Blake, is my boyfriend and he asked me to move in with him," I say and grin when I think of Blake.

"Oh! That's great! Congratulations, I can tell you really love him just by the way you're talking about him right now. Wish I had something like that-. I'm sorry, I'm talking too much, what would you two like to order?" he asks. We both order our ice creams before taking them and going to sit in a booth by the window. "Well, well, well. Does someone have a crush? He couldn't be more obvious about it," I ask smirking, Emma coughs and turns red, "n-no! Maybe? Ugh, I don't know. Even if I did though, nothing can happen. I have a mate waiting for me somewhere in the world and I wouldn't want to be in a relationship when I find him- if I find him" she says trailing off sadly.

I grab her hands comfortingly, "hey, look at me. You will find your mate. I'm sure he is out there somewhere looking for you," I say and she smiles at me. "Enough about me. Tell me all about your previous relationship," she says grinning and I dive in the story of Nick and me.

__________________________________

Sorry for the late update, but here it is. Enjoy! xxx

Edited