Chapter 20

As we arrived at Cold Stone, I froze when I saw who was entering the place. Am I dreaming? Pinch me! A flash of pleasant memories paid my head a visit as the revelation hit me. A grin formed on my face when I remembered our childhood. I sprinted to his direction and launched myself on him, wrapping my arms around his neck while sqeeling happily. He stumbled but quickly gained his balance and I heard him laugh. He hugged my waist back tightly.

"Jazzy!" he said hugging me for dear life. "You've grown up and let me guess... Haven't matured a bit?" He said chuckling because my five-year-old actions.

"You got it right," I laughed and realized how much I missed my cousin. "I cannot believe you're back," I mumbled in his chest.

I pulled back and stared at the face of my best cousin, he had been away for college for two years and I hadn't seen him since then. He hadn't changed much, but definetly became more muscular.

"SAM CHRISTOPHER THOMAS! How dare you not tell me you're coming here. Whatever. Doesn't matter. Were you planning on meeting me or even calling me? You're so dead!" I exclaimed furiously at him and making sure to get some irritated stares from the people surrounding us, but I didn't spare them a second thought.

"Jazzy," he whined looking around at the staring people.

"Oh no oh no no. You think you can get away with not telling me that you came back, well guess what, Sweetheart, you won't. Now why the hell didn't you call?" I asked him and clearly scared him a bit with my sudden outburst and that only made me smirk.

"I wanted to surprise you. I was just about to head over to your house." He explained to me.

How will I tell him about Blake? He doesn't know. Well at least I don't think he does. I wonder if he knows about werewolves or was left in the dark with people like me, but I'm not that mad anyways. However, I do think he knows because he most probably met his mate, since I did.

"Oh God, where are my manners-" I was rudely cut off by him

"Hun, you don't have any," He said chuckling and I couldn't help, but chuckle along with him, but made sure to roll my eyes at him.

"Anyways, Sam, this is Emma, my bestfriend. Emma, this is Sam my best cousin," I introduced them.

"Nice to meet you, Emma," Sam greeted her with a platonic smile, while stretching his hand for her to shake.

"Likewise," she smiled at him an identical smile and shook his long and muscular hand.

"Want to join us, Sam?" I asked him, but he unfortunetly shook his head. I released a childish whine because of my rejected offer.

"I'm only here to get Lily her special chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips and chocolate syrup as a topping," he said while rolling his green eyes at his five-year-old sister, but didn't miss the love in his eyes when he spoke about his baby sister. That's why I've always wanted a younger sister!

"Aww, I miss that girl!"

"Anyways, what are you guys doing here anyways?" He asked suspiciously.

"Doing the groceries, Sam.." I answered him back sarcastically, but saw his eyes roll.

"This was cheering up Jazzy day." She said and I glared at her. I didn't want Sam finding out about Nick.

"Why would she want cheering up?" Sam asked her with a mix of anger and concern in his voice.

See why I didn't want him to know?

"Well you see, her boyfriend now
ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her bestfriend now ex-bestfriend and she caught them doing it. Long story short, she still isn't over it," Emma explained.

"Nick?!" Sam snaps icily.

"Y-yeah" I said.

"Cheated?" He said slowly, I gulped and nodded slowly at him. He can frighten anyone when he gets mad, I knew that Nick will be his next victim, but a part of me was glad it was Nick, not someone else. "That-" he started and I blocked him out as a series of curses and swears exited his mouth so fast I barely caught them.

"Sammy!" I cut him off.

"I am so killing that son of a b*tch!" He ended.

"I do not mind at all, in fact, I want you to, but can we please just stop talking about him for now?" I tried to let him understand that I'm sick of their constant bickering about him and he's definetly not an important subject.

I took a quick glance at my watch and looked up at Sam to find him doing the same at his. Wow! It's been 30 minutes since we left the pack house and I'm having a quiet good time. I owe you big time, Emma.

"I think I have to get the order before Lily murders me in my sleep," he said while chuckling. He said at the same time he was heading to the guy who makes the icecream. Emma and I followed him, feeling greedy for the creamy and divine heaven.

"Yeah me too. Blake doesn't even know where we are and I expect him to throw a man tantrum," I heard Emma bursting out laughing while Sam gave me a confused look, but thank God he had already told the guy our orders, after asking Emma for hers. I'm quiet proud of him for remembering to chose my one and only mocha goodness.

"Blake who?"

"Will tell you everything tomorow when you pass by my parents' house," Oops!

"Parents' house?! I'll let it slide this time, but I expect answers with details tomorow, Young Lady!"

"Ofcourse. I'll see you soon, Sammy," I told him giving him a final hug as he kissed my forehead. He took the order and left.

I turned to Emma and said, "I owe you big time. Thanks so much!" I told her and she grins hugging me.

"Anytime, Love. Now shall we eat our own weight in ice cream?" She said smirking and I laughed and nodded linking my arm with hers.

"We shall."

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long wait but exam week just ended so here's a chapter for you guys. Enjoy xxx