Chapter 22

Jasmine's POV

As I got ready to go to my parent's house, I wore a simple black pair of ripped jeans with a cute red top. I added a leather jacket to the outfit because it looked too simple. I put my hair into a cute but fancy ponytail and black combat boots and no makeup. Ta da! Perfect.

Blake walked into the room analyzing my outfit and gave a slight nod in approval, not that I needed his approval. I was going to wear it anyways.

"I'm guessing you're ready," Blake questioned, but it sounded like a statement. I nodded my head grabbing a small hand bag and filling it with the necessary objects like: my phone, wallet, lipgloss and sunglasses. "Great, lets go."

"Wait, you're coming with?"

"Oh, what Alpha would I be if I let my Luna leave alone?" He said grinning mischievously. Did I mention that he looked amaze-balls right now? He made a simple grey shirt and a pair of dark jeans look as hot as ever. My mate I thought with a smirk.

"Well ok then Mr. Alpha, but you have to promise me something first," I told him and he answered almost immediately. We were walking in the pack house heading to the door.

"Sure, what is it?" He asked, throwing his arm around my shoulders casually. That actually caused my cheeks to heat up a bit. I don't think I'll ever get used to the physical contact.

"You have to promise not to do anything to Sam whatsoever, ok?" I asked looking him directly into his eyes. He rolled his eyes with a bit of hesitation but agrees nevertheless. "Good, now let's go," I told him enthusiastically and we were off. He leads the way to the garage and opens the door to the brilliant black Mustang, and yes I am still in awe.

He drives off to my parents' house and I find their car and what I guess is Sam's car. I kept thinking about the argument yesterday. Did Blake say a male wolf?! I was about to get out of the car when I thought well, Blake is with me now. I'll just ask him. I'm sure he's mistaken. We sat in the car in a comfortable silence regardless of the fact that we're already parked.

"You said male wolf last night? He's a werewolf?!" I practically scream, and Blake just nods while studying my expression intensely. I glare at the door and barge out. I stomp my feet on my way to the door. You probably think I'm angry. Nope! I'm furious. I use my key and get in the house.

"Jas, wait!" I ignored Blake's protests and continued my way.

"Honey! Good morning-" Mom says coming in my view but I ignore her and walk straight past her to where Sam was seated.

"Sam! You're a freaking werewolf and you haven't even bothered to tell me you bastard!" I exclaimed furiously. He was my brotherly figure throughout the years, my childhood, my teenage years and everything. I grab him from the shirt and start punching him everywhere in his chest, but he didn't seem concerned by that as much as my shouting. He had a look of awe in his face as how I knew about him and werewolves in general.

"Woah! Calm down, Jas!" Sam said while trying to push me away gently. Ha! As if that would work. The rage I had for him at the moment couldn't be pacified with a simple push. I continued beating up his chest as hard as I could, though it didn't seem like it affected him, but continued hitting nevertheless.

"Don't 'Jas' me! How dare you not tell me anything about who you really are! And a werewolf out of all things!" I exclaimed furiously at him. I was about to grab him again but a force pulled me backwards. A strong, yet gentle force let me add. But I was still clutching on to Sam's shirt, which was pretty much ruined from the pulling.

"Babe, calm down," Blake's voice said in my ear, sending tingles down my back. Although I've got to admit it did help but just a little. A tiny little bit.

"Blake Hunter let go of me right now or you won't see the end of this!" I screamed thrashing around. However, Sam's face paled at the name. Oops, forgot.

"Wait, Alpha Blake Hunter?" Sam asked and bowed down at once. No time for bowing, mister!

"Answer me, you dumbass!" And guess what. Yup, I was still hitting him. Though my hands started to hurt, but I wont admit that out loud.

That's when Sam crouched down grabbing my knees and throwing me like a sack of potatoes on his back. He used to do that quite a lot when he was 15 and I was 10. You can say that he was showing of his muscles to a 10 year old. Pathetic, aye.

I got tired of hitting, so I just lost all my senses and surrendered. That's when I was thrown all of a sudden at the couch causing me to bounce a little like a freaking bouncy ball.

"Look, I kno-"

"The hell, dude!" 

Sam was cut off by a, lets just say, angry Blake. Kidding. Enraged was an understatement. He pushed Sam towards the bathroom door, which thankfully didn't break, in the speed of light. An audible crack was heard even with the sound of the punches, which was a sign that his nose broke. Surprisingly, yet thankfully, mom didn't come in or anything. I would have to explain to her what was going on here and, trust me, I didn't want to do that.

"Blake, please," I begged because Sam's face didn't have that nude color anymore. It was a mixture between purple and blue. It wasn't a pleasant scene to be frank.

"YOU DARE TOUCH MY MATE!" Blake roared and to put it quite simply, I was terrified. I think I even saw the chandelier vibrate a bit.

"Blake, Blake! Blake stop! Stop it you're going to kill him!" I screamed beginning to get extremely worried. He didn't seem to hear what I said. Then an incredibly stupid idea crossed my mind, but if that was what was going to stop him, then so I shall do it.

I stupidly grabbed Blake's arm when it was swinging, which caused me to get punched in the face, and to get thrown on the floor, roughly. I felt my nose-sorry, I didn't feel my nose.

"Jazzy!" Blake exclaimed while throwing Sam aside and running to me. I winced as I tried to get up, I think my nose is broken. His face was filled with remorse and his expression broke my heart, but I'm still convinced I did the right thing to be done.

"Oh God, Jasmine, I am so sorry. What have I done?!" Blake started criticising himself so I quickly shushed him by putting my good arm over his mouth.

I got up slowly and grabbed some tissues to stop the flow from my nose.

"Jazzy, are you ok?" Sam asked while getting me a couple more tissues, seeing the others are basically soaked. He gently wiped the blood on the area above my mouth. Blake yanked the tissue from his hand and wiped the blood himself.

"I'm fine, Sam, can you please grab me an ice pack?" I asked him calmly. He nodded and hurried into the direction of the kitchen.

"I'm sorry," Blake whispered calmly and barely audible. I didn't get the chance to answer him because Sam was already back with a bag of frozen peas. I took it from him and brushed it over my nose because the coolness of it made me hiss in pain. After getting used to the coolness of the bag, which took me quite some time, I turned around to glare at the two werewolves, who were standing with their heads facing the ground in shame. I dared them in my mind to look me in the eye. Pussies.

It looked like it was going to be a long day. 

Hey guys! We know you're mad and we're terribly sorry for being immensely late. Anyway this time we really promise to publish more often, but enjoy this chapter! (We know we will ;) ) xxx