Chapter 29

I was starting to fall asleep against Blake when we heard shouting and yelling from outside. A pack warrior quickly entered and bowed his head. "Alpha, rogues were sighted near our borders and are attacking us," he rushed out and I felt Blake tense from underneath me. I rubbed his arms, "go I'll be fine," I said trying to smile but I think it came out more as a grimace, you can't blame me though.

"Stay with her and guard her with your life," Blake said "anything happens to her you'll be responsible," he threatened him and turned to me. He looked at me and took me in his arms, "please stay with him and stay safe," he said and pulled back giving me a long kiss as if I would dissappear  from in front of him if he didn't.

"Blake," I whimpered and he stopped me "I love you just keep that in mind I'll kill those fuckers for messing with me and I'll be back with you in no time," he said giving me his heart-stopping smile that made my heart clench. "I love you too, and I'll hold you for your word you better come back to me," I told him and he smiled then turned around and walked out the door.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An hour has passed and I was still pacing back and forth in our living room. The shouting increased in the last few minutes and I was biting my nails off in worry. Liz and Emma tried to comfort me but it was no use, even they both were worried as hell for their family.

It was a bit after the hour when I heard the words that had my head spinning and me running to the doors to make sure that it wasn't just my imagination.

"Alpha!"

"Someone get the pack doctor now!"

"BLAKE!"

I tugged on the door roughly and it went slamming back and my heart stopped at the sight in front of me.

True to his word, Daniel did return. Though I wished with everything in me that he didn't because I still couldn't believe it.

Blake was on the ground with a hole, yes a freaking hole punctured in his chest. Daniel was getting up surrounded by a whole bunch of others as they quickly escaped. I let out a scream of terror. It felt as if everything was in slow motion. My legs ran faster than it ever has and I ran over to Blake. I kneeled over him and saw that he was still conscious, barely.

"Blake, babe, come on you promised you'd come back for me. Blake please," I sobbed and my hands shook as I placed his head in my lap. "Someone get the doctor please!" I screamed at anyone around me and they were all rushing. "Blake please! Please, Blake, stay with me," I sobbed my small figure shaking vigorously.

"J-Jazzy?" I heard his voice say and my God was it so damn weak. "I'm right here baby come on please stay strong for me," I said brushing his hair away from his lovely eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm just too tired... need to sleep..." He said trailing off.

"No! Blake no! No no don't sleep not now sweetheart please Blake!" I screamed, "Luna!" I heard someone say but I didn't pay attention. "Jazzy they have to take him, honey, let him go," I heard a shaking voice say. I looked up and Liz was looking at me with a heartbroken look on her face. I nodded not quite in my normal mental state. A few people quickly put him on a stretcher and rushed him to the hospital.

I ran into the hospital after him as they took him to an emergency room. Almost all the doctors were rushed there to help there Alpha. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to find Ethan. I let out a sob and he pulled me into his chest as I emptied my tears onto his shirt.

"H-he promised that he would c-come back to me, Ethan, he p-promised," I let out as my knees gave out from underneath me. He quickly carried me to a bench next to us and tried consoling me.

"Where the fuck is Emma? Someone get Emma now!" I heard Ethan shout with his arms around me. I was still shaking from head to toe and it felt that my heart was breaking slowly.

Please be ok, Blake, please.

"Jazzy!" I heard Emma's familiar voice cry out and I was transferred to someone else's arms as she rocked me back and forth. "He'll be fine, honey, he's Blake he always makes it shh" she said and I felt her tears fall on my hair as she held me tight.

2 hours passed and a doctor finally came out. I was up and on my feet before he could fully exit the room. "Is he ok? Is he awake? Can I see him? How bad is his injury? What happened?" I fired at him with wide eyes. He looked up at me with sadness all over his face.

"I'm sorry, Luna, but the Alpha is in a coma and we don't know when he will wake up."