Chapter 30

Dedicated to Gia_marie930 for being such an awesome reader!!

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My world tumbled down. My vision blurred a few times and my hands shook fiercely. "N-no you're lying. H-he can't be in a co-coma. He promised me he would come back. He promised!" I lost it. I literally lost everything. What was left of my heart was destroyed with those few words.

I'm sorry...

Luna

Alpha... in a coma

Don't know when he'll wake up

"Tell me you're lying... Please tell me you're fucking lying! No! He can't be in a coma he just can't!" I said as my legs gave out and I went tumbling down. Just like my world had.

I screamed as I grabbed my head. It felt as if my heart was literally being ripped out of my chest. "No no no... NO!" I screamed again. This can't be real. Must be a dream, please be a dream. Oh my God.

"Blake! Please you promised!" I said and tried getting up and running into the room. The sight of Blake alone on that damn bed killed me. I ran to his side grabbing his hand. "Come on baby, wake up and laugh saying this is a prank. A fucking stupid prank and that you got me good. Please wake up. Please," I said trying to get some air into my lungs. "Please! Blake wake up! No no no please don't do this to me you can't!" I went tumbling down again but this time someone caught me.

From the scent, I knew it was Ethan. "Jazzy, come on. Come with me, Jaz, you'll get through this, we'll get through this together come on," he said and pulled me out into the hallway. Everyone gave me looks of pity and the utmost sympathy.

"Ethan, he-he can't be in a- Ethan he promised me he can't do this to me, please Blake wake up," I cried out falling to the ground this time and Ethan got down and wrapped his arms around me protectively. He shushed me and rocked me back and forth as he, Emma, and Liz tried calming me down but saw that it had no effect.

That's when it happened. My breathing grew shorter and shorter until I couldn't breathe. I knew what was happening it was a panic attack. But it was ten times worse than usual.
I heaved as I sobbed and tried getting air into my lungs but it wasn't working. "Someone get a doctor!" I heard Ethan's voice. Although he was sitting right there, his voice sounded so far away.

"Jazzy!" Was the last thing I heard and my world went black.

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I woke up in a hospital bed and an IV in my arm. I looked around confused but then everything came back to me. And it hit me hard. I looked around and saw no one around. I ripped the IV from my arm and stumbled out into the hallway. "Jazzy!" Emma's voice called out I turned to her. "Where is he? Did he wake up? Is he ok?" I asked her desperately grabbing onto her shoulders. My eyes teared up when she shook her head and hugged me to her. "It hurts, Emma, it hurts so freaking much," I sobbed grabbing onto her for support.

"I know, baby girl, I know but he'll get through this and so will you," she said and rocked me again. After she was sure that I wouldn't lose it again she took me to Blake's room.

Tom, Liz, Evan, Ethan, and Caleb were all outside his room. When I arrived they all shot up from their seats looking worried as hell. "How are you feeling, sweetheart?" Liz asked me, "as if my heart is being ripped out repeatedly" I answered her blankly. "Oh honey," she said and took me in her arms. "We were all so worried about you, don't scare us like that again, Jaz, please," I heard Ethan say and I nodded and pulled back.

"Can I see him?" I asked them weakly since my voice could barely talk. They nodded with solemn expressions on their faces. I turned to the door slowly and entered.

There he was. So close, yet so damn far away. I walked over to his bed and sat on the chair next to it. "I don't know if you can hear me, but if you are then know that when you wake up you are in big trouble mister," my voice cracked at the end. I sniffled and wiped away a few tears that fell.

"You broke your promise you jerk. You told me that you would kill those fuckers and come back to me, why the hell are you in the hospital then?" It was hard to speak, let alone sob and try to speak. "I love you, Blake, please come back to me," I cried and took his hand in mine and tug on his hair. He used to love me doing that. I lay my head on his arm and closed my eyes.

"Come back to me."