Chapter 38

I jumped at the sudden voice that seemed to be coming from my freaking head. I looked around frantically.

You won't see me silly. I am part of you. I am your wolf, Snow. I have waited so long to finally be a part of you.

My wolf?

Yes your wolf.

How am I speaking to you now exactly?

I'm basically your conscience. I can talk to you whenever.

"Jazzy!" I heard another voice in my head but this time it was Blake's. "Blake?" I tried in hopes of talking to someone and figuring out what the hell is going on. "Jazzy! Oh thank Goddess I was worried sick! How are you feeling, Love?" He asked again, I didn't answer I just stared at him. "What?" He asked as he tilted his wolf head confused, I mentally aw'd. He looked so cute!

"How the hell am I speaking to you right now?" I asked him in disbelief. "Oh! That's called a mindlink since you shifted into your wolf you can now mindlink anyone in the pack," he explained and I nodded my head. "And how exactly did this happen?" I ask him confused. "Well, I think completing the mating process triggered your wolf gene and here we are, wanna go for a run," he asks and I nod my head frantically. I look around and notice that it was only Blake and I. Blake comes to my side and helps me up and I take small steps until I was finally able to walk properly.

I gotta admit, this is amazing! I barked and took off running with Blake following me as we ran. We ran and ran until we reached the top of a cliff. I looked out towards the lights and the noise of the city and let out my first howl. Blake followed howling next to me. "I don't think I told you how beautiful your wolf is. She's a white wolf, those are rare," Blake told me through the mindlink and I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" I asked curiously, "I mean white wolves are extremely rare, they only happen once in a century and apparently this century it's yours," he explains.

So... think I can take control for a few? I want to meet our mate too.

"Snow is asking to take control, what does that mean?" I ask Blake and he smiles, "basically, instead of me and you talking right now it will be our wolves. We'll still be here but like in the back of our minds. Tell Snow to take control, I'll let Scar out too," he told me. I nodded, Scar must be his wolf.

Ok you can take over now.

Thank you.

I felt myself being pulled to the back of my head, as if watching a movie. Blake's eyes turned to black and Scar walked over to Snow with his chest puffed showing domination. Snow basically swooned, seriously Snow? She lay on her back and barked at Scar showing him that she was submitting to him, well he was her Alpha so I guess it makes sense to them.

"Ok Jazzy, don't freak out about the next thing. They want to mark each other," Blake's voice says and dissappears again. Scar licked Snow's face in affection then bit down, marking the spot between her neck and shoulder. Snow howled out in delight then bit Scar, and he too howled out loud. Blake's black eyes turned to his normal eye color and he greeted Snow. Then Scar took control again and Snow gave me control. I guess Scar wants to meet me then. I looked up at Scar, since he could literally stand over me without touching me. He looked down at me and bent down and sniffed my neck. I licked his face in greeting and he rubbed himself all over me. I heard Blake laugh in my head, "you should've seen your face, you looked so lost." He said and I rolled my eyes at him. "I wanna go back now, I'm really tired." I tell him and he nods and we run back to the backyard of the pack house.

Blake shifts back and puts on shorts and walks over to me with his shirt in his hand. "Ok, Jazzy, picture yourself in your head. Your hair, your legs, your arms. You should shift back," he said standing next to me. I pictured my self like he said in my head, after a few minuted my bones and limbs started shifting and I was lying naked on the ground. "Hey beautiful," Blake said and I smiled at him tired. He put his shirt over me and picked me up bridal style. He carried me all the way to our room and placed me on the bed gently and got in next to me and pulled me to his chest wrapping his arms around me. I buried my face in his chest and took a deep breath.

Our mate is so cute!

I laughed at Snow and looked up at Blake with tired eyes. He pushed a strand of hair out of my face and gave me a soft kiss. "You did it," he said softly and I smiled at him "Yeah I did, it was amazing, Blake, so much," I tell him and he laughs and nods. "Yeah, Scar wants to meet you fully though, but I told him tomorrow. You look tired," he says playing with my hair.

I nod and put my face in his chest and slowly drifted off. "Goodnight my love," Blake murmured to me, "night," I barely got out.

Sleep tight my human self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise!!! Yayyy!! 2 chaps in a day I am on a roll! Hahaha anywayy this one is dedicated to all you readers who stuck around until this moment. I honestly can't thank you enough, and I love you all!!

{Werepotterheads}