Chapter 39

"I swear to you, you are so fucking dead when I get out of here," I growled at Ethan, Caleb, Evan, and Emma shooting them burning glares. They all cowered back in fear and whimpered, "but Luna we didn't mean to!" They tried explaining. "Zip it! Don't 'Luna' me! I'm kept in a fucking kiddy jail because you idiots decided to steal candy! They forgive you! Then what do you lunatics go and do? Patronize freaking children and steal their candy! And that's not all! You go and blame it on me! Oh I swear when I get my hands on you, you will wish you were on the other side of the fucking world!" I screamed at them with my restrained hands thrashing around. Oh yeah, the guards fucking restrained me when I blew up on them and tried to escape the first time. Oh yeah I've been here for 2 hours and they still won't listen to anything any of us have to say! Caleb called Blake after the first hour not believing that they kept me that long and he still hasn't arrived.

Sorry! You must be confused aren't ya? Well let me tell you the story.

(6 hours ago)

I woke up the morning after my shift refreshed and content. I prepared some breakfast for whoever came down and woke Blake through the mindlink.

Blakeyyy!!

Is that seriously how you wake your mate up? His voice answered in my head and I giggled. Wakey wakey lazy head, breakfast's ready.

"I know," he suddenly said from behind me and I shrieked and jumped up. I turned around and glared at him, "you seriously need to stop doing that," I tell him and grab two plates filled with food and place them on the table then go and grab the orange juice with 2 cups. Blake was already seated and digging in, "thank you, Love, this is amazing." He said giving me a mouthful smile and I laughed shaking my head at his antics.

Oh you guys are too cute

Why thank you, Snow, that's very lovely of you

Oh who am I kidding, Scar, is a lot more hot

They're the same person dummy

Uhm no they're not

Whatever

"Come on, Scar wants to meet you," Blake said and took my hand leading me to his office. We sat down on his couch and he took a deep breath. "Bye" he said laughing and I looked at him confused. I understood when I saw his eyes glaze over then turn black. "Blake?" I asked uncertain, "try again, sweetheart," a deeper, rougher version of Blake's voice said. "Scar," I whispered then I grinned. "Hi!" I said enthusiastically and shook his hand, "You're acting as if you just met a long lost friend, I'm your mate give me something," he said in a tone of disbelief. I laughed but gave him a kiss nonetheless, he tried to pull me in longer but I refused. He pouted and whined, "Why does Blake get to have a longer kiss?" He asked and I laughed and gave him a longer kiss, "better?" I asked him and he grinned and nodded his head rapidly "much."

We talker for a bit longer and then he gave Blake control back. We went downstairs and found the whole gang in the living room. "Blakey!" Emma sang skipping towards us, "no," Blake said without even hearing what she has to say. "Wha- But I didn't even say anything yet!" She said and I laughed at them. "Fine, what do you want?" He asked sitting on the couch and pulled me with him and I curled on his lap. "Can we take Jazzy out today? You have Alpha duties and shit that you haven't dealt with for days and she would be so bored! Plus Caleb and Ethan are coming too! Please?" She asked and I turned to look at Blake with my irresistible puppy face. One look at my face and Blake gave in and sighed, "Where will you guys go?" He asked and we cheered and I gave him a quick kiss, "there's a carnival downtown and we hear it's incredible," Emma says excitedly "you could always come but you have a lot of work to catch up on," Emma continued. "You have to stay by Caleb and Ethan the whole time though," he said and I grinned, "we will, promise," I tell him and grab Emma and we run upstairs to change.

The weather was extremely hot today so we dressed in ripped denim shorts and matching tweedle dee tweedle dum shirts. We had our hair up in high ponytails and grabbed a small backpack to put our essentials in and we were off, not without grabbing our sunglasses though. We skipped down the stairs and met with Ethan, Caleb, Evan, and Blake in front of the door. Blake pulled me in for deep kiss and I smiled against his lips and pulled back. "I'll be fine, I love you bye," I tell him and we exit the house. The ride took an hour and a half and we arrived. We excitedly bought the ticket that allowed you to go on all the rides and quickly ran inside. We first got in the bumpy cars then we went on the rollercoasters. After a while we got hungry and so we went to one of the stands that sell burgers, hotdogs, pizzas, and much more. We bought our food and paid for it and sat down to eat. When we were done the boys looked at each other mischievously and grinned, "Oh no, no no no, whatever you are about to do I suggest you don't," I tell them and they ignore me. "Who wants some free candy?" Evan says smirking and they all nod even Emma agrees! They walk next to a candy stand slowly then suddenly they snatch some candy and run away! Oh they are in so much trouble later. Caleb grabs my hand and forces me to run with them. Eventually they stop and turn back and give the candy back and pay for it after a deep scolding from the old lady who owned the stand.

I really hope they would've stopped but no! What do the idiots go and do? They steal candy again but from children! "Hey you!" We hear the voice of the security. Suddenly all the candy that they took is dumped on me  and guess who took the blame?

(Recent)

And that is how I ended up in their kiddy jail.

Oh they are so dead!