Chapter 21

Jasmine's POV

As soon as we stepped into the pack house, Blake bombarded us with questions about our whereabouts.

"Where the heck were you?! I was worried sick about you two!" Blake exclaimed dramatically.

"Oh calm your tits Drama Queen, we were out," Emma answered him.

"Uhh FYI, its drama King not Queen, I'm offended." Blake said and started to walk away when he suddenly froze and sniffed the air. He turned around slowly and glared in our direction.

"Why do I smell a male wolf?!" He growled, his eyes flashing.

Emma and I gulped and took a step back from fear. "Uhhh...hmm,"

"Would you two mind explaining before I murder him because if you haven't noticed, I caught his scent and we have trackers here in the pack." Yep, the expression on his face looked deadly serious without a sign of humor. His eyes were pitch black, his nose twitched, his fists clenched, and the veins in his neck were ready to leave his neck seperately. But somehow, I wasn't afraid. I guess it's in my Alpha blood.

"Don't you dare lay a single finger on Sam," I said impulsively and saw the look on his face and added quickly, "please."

His face mirrored the expression between hurt and anger and I felt my heart breaking.

"Sam?" He asked vulnerably and I cracked.

"Uh I am leaving and you two sort this misunderstanding out," Emma said and exited the room.

"Look, Blake, I swear you got it all wrong. Sam is my older cousin, he's like the brother I never had. And you and I both know you're the one I love. I love you."

I approached him calmly, and placed my hands on both sides of his face. I felt him calm down, his eyes turned back into the beautiful green I was used to, his hands unclenched, and his face broke into a childish grin. "I love you more," he said looking into my eyes.

He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss and pulled back. "Wanna eat?" He asked and I nodded eagerly.

He took me to the kitchen and placed me on the counter. "What do you want?" He asked,

"Anything seems great right now," I tell him while swinging my legs back and forth.

He nodded his head and turned around, whistling. I started humming a song unconsciously and I heard Blake singing.

"If we take this bird in with it's broken leg, we can nurse it she said."

"Come inside for a little lie down with me, and if you fall asleep it wouldn't be the worst thing."

I joined him in the next verse.

"But when I wake up, and your make up is on my shoulder."

"Tell me if I lie down, would you stay around and let me hold you, oh."

He suddenly picked me up and twirled me around.

"But if I kiss you will your mouth read this truth, Darling how I miss you, strawberry's taste how lips do."

"And it's not complete yet mustn't get our feet wet, cause that leads to regret diving in too soon."

We were dancing all around the kitchen and laughing.

"And I'll owe it all to you, oh, my little bird."

We both stopped and he put me down and I laughed and hugged him tightly. He kissed me quickly and went back to finishing the food.

He was finally done after 10 minutes and sat down with two plates.

I smelled the sandwiches and my mouth watered. I hungrily took my sandwich and took a big bite. You can actually say humongous bite, considering I'm a girl and supposed to have table manners.

"I'm going to assign you as my personal cook from now on," I practically moaned from the cheesy goodness.

"My cooking skills exceed average to the extent that I actually know how to make myself some cereal." I told him and he bursts out laughing. And God, his laugh can light up dark woods. I can live and starve myself if that means I would get to see his smile.

After we were done eating and I put the dishes in the dish washer, we went and sat down in front of the T.V. Finding Nemo popped into the screen! Call me childish and wait for me to care, but I knew I had to break the news to Blake and fast. The earlier I spit it out, the quicker I'll know his reaction.

"Blake... I have something I need to tell you," I told him slowly because I knew he wouldn't like it.

"What is it, Love?" He asked me curiously, "You're not pregnant, right?"

"What the hell?! Ofcourse not!" He breathed a sigh of relief even though we didn't even do the deed. Ha! They call him an Alpha. My Alpha.

"I'mgoinghometomorrowtomeetSamandtoseeifheknowsanythingaboutwerewolves," I rushed out quickly and he stared at me.

"You know sometimes I seriously doubt if you're a human or a robot," he said laughing. Don't think he's going to laugh when he hears it properly.

"I said, I'm going home tomorrow to meet Sam and to see if he knows anything about werewolves," I said it slowly, yet cautiously this time watching his reaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are terribly sorry for the extremely long wait, but we were both busy the past couple of months and I guess we lost track of time? To make it up here's an amazing new chapter and expect more to come!

XX