Chapter 33

"Jazzy," I heard a soft voice say then I felt something soft on my neck and electricity sparked all over my body. I moaned lightly and heard a deep chuckle. "Come on, Love, it's past noon already you've been sleeping almost the whole day, you need food," a familiar, comforting voice said.

I groaned and turned around burying my face in my pillow. Atleast I thought it was my pillow, but I'm pretty sure my pillow didn't move or laugh. I opened my eyes slightly but quickly snapped them shut once the bright light almost blinded me. I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up from the comforts of my bed. Me being well me I wrapped my arms and legs around whoever was holding me and buried my face in a warm chest and started falling asleep again.

"Oh my goddess! She looks adorable! Just look at her she looks like a monkey!" I hear a voice squeal and a camera click. I groan again. "Heaven's sake will you just shut up!" I say yawning and finally open my eyes. I froze as I took in my surroundings. I was in the kitchen, attached to Blake like a leech, and everyone was surrounding us. By everyone I mean Liz, Emma, Ethan, Caleb, and Evan.

"Honey you just woke up? My dear why are you so tired? Has Blake been keeping you up?" She asks and I hear them snicker as my face heats up and I bury my face in Blake's chest. "Shut up!" I hear Emma squeal in excitement, we turned to look at her confused when suddenly they all sniffed the air deeply then turned to me with creepy smiles on their faces.

"You marked her?!"

I gasped and looked at them in disbelief. "What- how- you huh?" I stuttered and they grinned and started laughing. "You smell like Blake, and the big mark on your neck is a dead giveaway," Ethan says laughing at my tomato-colored face. "Oh," I said and looked up at Blake's amused face. "I hate you," I tell him glaring at him, "Oh come on, baby girl, I know you love me. And that certainly wasn't what you were thinking last night," he said smirking and waggling his eyebrows at me.

They all laughed as I grumbled my way upstairs to wash up and change my clothes. I entered my room and gasped as I was suddenly pushed against the now closed door. I stared into Blake's deep, forest green eyes and my breath got caught in my throat. "Blake I really need to change,"  I said but he just smirked and dipped his head where my mark is and kissed it softly.

It's a good thing his hands were holding me because my legs gave out underneath me and I moaned closing my eyes. "Blake s-stop," I tell him softly and tangle my fingers through his soft hair. He trails his lips upward and they land on my lips softly. He then pulls away and grins, "okay, see you later babe," he says smirking and leaves.

I curse him under my breath and sigh turning around to get to the bathroom. I stood in front if the mirror and admired the mark. It was absolutely beautiful. It had a mini drawing of Blake's wolf and a full moon. I stood there for a few more then began washing up. Once I was done I get dressed quickly and head downstairs. "Jazzy come over for dinner, Honey, would you?" Liz asks when I enter the kitchen. "Ofcourse, I'd like to help with dinner also, if that's ok?" I tell her smiling and she nods smiling back. "Come over now then we can begin now, also I'll fix you a sandwich since you haven't eaten yet," she said linking her arm with mine and tugging me out the door.

Emma joined us a few moments later in the pack house and sat on the counter as we talked about, well, life basically. "Okay so, Blake was thinking of presenting you, officially, to the pack. He thinks we should have the ceremony next week. That ok with you?" Emma says suddenly after being quiet for a while. I guessed that Blake was mind-linking her. "Oh, yeah sure I guess," I tell her nervously.

What if they don't like me?
What if I wasn't good enough like her?
What if they don't accept me because I'm not her?

"Jazzy, don't think about that they'll love you," Emma said now by my side, "how did you know that-" I began but she cut me off. "That you were thinking about her? It's written all over your face. They will love you, most if not all of them already do. Don't think that you're not good enough or whatever it is you're thinking. They love you because you're you. They will love you because they know that you will be the best Luna we could ever have. Now get rid of those silly thoughts because they won't do you any good." Emma finished wiping away a few tears that fell without me even knowing. I hugged her tightly "what would I ever do without you?" I asked her and she chuckled but hugged me back nevertheless, "you wouldn't survive, I mean I am the best after all aren't I?" She says laughing.

We then began preparing dinner and let me tell you this pack ate a lot. I mean seriously we prepared food that could probably feed an army, and not even the whole pack was eating! I told them how this was probably a lot, they just laughed and told me that not a grain of rice would be left.

I really didn't belive them when they told me that but I bit back my words because certainly, not a single grain of rice was left. I was still staring in disbelief at the once full dinner table, now empty. "Emma tells me you agreed with the date of the ceremony," I hear Blake say from behind me as he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder. "Yeah I've been here for a month or more I think they should probably get to know me already," I tell him smiling. I really hope Emma didn't tell him about the other thing. I think I will tell him just not now.

"I also over heard a very interesting conversation when I was walking past the kitchen earlier," he said and I cursed under my breath. He took my hand and led us outside as we sat by the pool. "Jazzy, is that how you really feel?" He asked softly and I averted my gaze as I looked over the water.

He put two fingers on my chin and turned my gaze towards his. "Jazzy-" he began but I cut him off, "I know I know, you will tell me that I'm not supposed to feel this way and all but it's just I feel like if I'm not like her or how she used to be that they wouldn't like me or accept me. I really want them to accept me," I tell him sighing and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Baby girl, they are going to accept you for being the perfect Luna that I know you are and will be. No one expects you to be like her if that's what you're thinking. They all are just really excited that they will have a Luna that's all," he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Promise?"

"Promise."