Chapter 35

After about 45 mins or something, Wonda stops cutting my hair and begins with whatever Emma and Liz told her. I was turned around from the mirror so that I wouldn't see it yet. The only thing I know is that she cut a lot seeing the amount of hair on the floor. She came back with 3 bowls one a caramel-ish color, one a blonde-ish color, and the last a brown color. I stared at her curiously she just smiled at me, "I promise you, you won't regret it," she said and I nodded at her but was still a bit hesitant.

She then started working on my hair adding a bit of this and that everywhere. After about 30 mins she stopped adding color and told me it would take us about an hour for this kind of dye to stay permanent and so I waited. I ate while I was waiting and talked to Ethan and Caleb for a bit. "So, Jazzy, I hear you're nervous," Caleb says smirking. I glare at him and rolled my eyes, "yes I am, but seriously can you blame me?" I said and sighing. "Don't you worry we know you'll do great," he answered smiling a bit.

The hour was up and I was back in the chair as Wonda washed off my hair. She then proceeded to dry it and then grabbed a curling iron. She styled my hair in about 15 minutes and then she was done. She pulled back grinning, "Ok, now we just have one more thing left. Make-up time," she said grinning and I laughed at her. Another lady came out and began painting my nails while Wonda took over my face.

Finally, after another hour Wonda was finally finished. She took a step back and grinned like an artist staring at a masterpiece. "You guys, come in here right now you have to see her," Wonda called out excitedly. Ethan was the first in followed by Caleb then Evan then Emma and Liz. They all froze and looked at me with huge smiles and shining eyes. "Do I look ok?" I asked worried, "Ok? Jazzy if you weren't my best friend's girlfriend I would've definetly hit that, damn woman you look hot," Caleb says and I burst out laughing. Emma and Liz squealed yet again for the thousandth time and had tears in their eyes. "Really, Jazzy, you look fabulous absolutely beautiful," Ethan says winking at me. "Ready to see yourself?" Wonda asked enthusiastically and I grinned eagerly.

She guided me to the mirror and took a step back. I gasped no seriously I didn't even recognize me for a second. For one, my waist-length hair was now shoulder length and had various highlights in that made it somewhat shine. Blonde and brown and caramel and I absolutely fell in love with it. Then I looked at my make-up and Wonda sure did a wonderful job. She gave me a not really smoky but smoky eye with bronze and beige eye shadow that blended in with black and gave me a winged eyeliner. Then she put on a dark red pinkish lipstick and my nails were the same color. All in all, I thought I looked magical, in lack of better words.
I turned around grinning at Wonda and gave her a huge hug. "I love love love love it!" I told her grinning, she laughed and hugged me back "I'm glad you do," she said. We pulled back and looked at them.

"Ok so since it is now 7 o'clock and the ceremony starts at 8 you're changing here and we're heading there at once," Emma explained and handed me the bag that contained my now ironed dress and pushed me in an empty room. "You'll find a few accessories in there and we bought you shoes to match put them on," she said and shut the door.

I slowly put on my dress and put on the beige brown lace up sandals. Apparently while I was doing my make up they went out bought the sandals and necklace and earrings. The necklace and earrings were absolutely beautiful. The earrings were shaped a bit like an arrow and the necklace had different types of crystals. All in all this might have cost a fortune. I then looked at my self in the mirror and smoothed out any crinkles in the dress and stepped out.

"Why oh why was Blake the one you ended up with?" Evan asked and wiped away the non existent tears and I laughed at him. "You'll find your perfect match and she'll be your everything," I told him and walked towards our small group. "How do I look?" I asked smiling at them accepting a glass of water from Wonda, "you look like someone who is definetly getting some tonight," Ethan said smirking I choked on the water I was drinking and blushed a deep shade of red. "Ethan! I'm being serious!" I yelled at him and he grinned laughing "so am I!" He yelled back and I glared at him "Ok ok in all seriousness you look gorgeous," he said a smile replacing his smirk. I thanked him and turned to look at Emma and Liz who were wiping away real tears and sniffling. "Oh look at her, she's all grown up," Liz said and cried some more, I laughed "guys seriously? It's not like this is my wedding day or anything come on," I tell them giving them hugs.

After they were done being overly dramatic, Emma looked at the time and dragged us all out. I looked behind me "thank you Wonda! You're the best!" I told her and she grinned and waved at me. We then piled in the 2 cars since the boys came too and headed back to the pack house.

When we arrived they hid me in a room downstairs so that no one would see me and because the ceremony is in the forest. I took a seat on the couch in the room and waited. 15 minutes later a knock on the door sounded. I opened the door and there stood Liz looking as beautiful as ever.

"Ready?"