"Abduction" Part 1

Guys... i hope you like it!!! :D

____________________________________________________________

Sahar's POV
     I am driving to my best friends birthday party!! Margot is turning 22! I'm the same age, but Margot is 2 months younger than me. I haven't seen her for a while, so I'm going to go see her at her place. My other bestie is going too! Dominique Woods. I miss them so much! After we graduated from high school. We went out separate ways. I already moved away from my parents. I'm old enough. I live in a different country now. I'm in London, England. 

     Its night time and almost 12. I'm really tired. I look down to see some text messages from my friends asking if I'm almost there yet. I giggled. I actually have no idea where I am right now. Maybe I should just take a left and stay on this road. So I do.  

     Now it's midnight. Out of nowhere the car stops. I seriously dont know where I am. I quickly grab my cell phone and try to call Margot... NO DAMN SERVICE!!! Just calm down Sahar... You're okay. Lets just stay in the car.. And someone will come and help you... 

     Oh who am I fucking kidding!! No ones gonna come and get me!! I'll just get out and wave my hands around. I slowly got out of the car, I'm so cold. The rain was making me soaked, ugh!! I looked around.

"Someone!!!! Please?!! Help me!! My car broke down!! I need gas!!! Please!!" I screamed as loud as I could.

I could see lights. "Hey!!! Help me!!" I ran towards the light.

     It was a truck!!! It didn't stop. I quickly ran back to the side of the road so the truck wouldn't run over me. I was next to the woods. I heard a twig snap. This reminds me of a scary horror movie. I walked away from the sound. Then a blur just sped past me. Okay.. So now I'm seeing things? I ignored it and kept walking to my car.

"Hey sexy." I heard a raspy guy voice whisper.

"U-uh who was that?!" I asked.

He chuckled. "I'm your worst nightmare!" He growled.

"Show yourself!!!" I yelled looking around.

"As you wish, sexy." He seductively whispered into my ear, wow.. British accent.

I quickly turned around. My eyes widened, he had red eyes. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked.

"Hey, an innocent girl like you shouldn't curse.... Unless you're not innocent.." He said and winked then he got closer to me.

"Get away from me! Freak!" I yelled and I quickly turned and ran, another blur sped in front of me. "Ahhh!!!!!" I screamed loudly.

"You're not going anywhere little blonde." A boy with curls and red eyes said to me.

"Why are your eyes red?" I asked. But he ignored my question. I gotta get out of here... These two guys are crazy!!

"Hey! We're not crazy!" I heard another boy say. He had the same red eyes, but I can't see a lot of his features.

"How'd you hear that?" I asked, he ignored me. I wanted to make another run for it, but one of the guys grabbed me and all of a sudden we were zipping through the woods. Everything was blurry. This is so weird. What's going on?! 

     5 minutes later, he let me go, and we stopped. "Where are we? Why are you so cold? I wanna go home!" I complained. "Shut the hell up!! You're so fucking annoying!" One of them insulted me. I just stood there and shut my mouth. "Okay, guys go inside. I'll be right in." The same guy said. "Aye! Don't play with your food. Just finish her." Another guy said. I was scared now... What did he mean by "food" and "play" and "finish her." Are they gonna kill me? They all went inside. Except for one.

"Hey sexy." He whispered to me and then he moved my hair to the side and started to kiss my neck.

I tried to push him off me, but he is way too strong. "Get away from me!" I yelled.

     He hissed and pushed me against a tree and he pushed his lips against me and he bit my bottom lip to try and get me to kiss him back. I rejected it. He growled and pushed against me harder. I whimpered and kissed him back, his tongue explored my whole mouth. His lips traced down to my neck, then he sucked on it. I moaned because he found my sweet spot. He smiled at the sound, suddenly he looked at me and his teeth suddenly grew sharper, now they were fangs! He jammed his fangs into my neck, and he was sucking my blood. I screamed and soon my vision got all blurry and I blacked out.

Zayn's POV
     This girl is so gorgeous. I felt sparks when I was kissing her. She is mine. Forever. I bit her first. Liam is mad at me right now. He told me to finish her, but instead I brought her in. She's still blacked out on the couch. I keep trying to convince Liam that we should keep her, we can't let the secret get out.

"We can just compel her to forget." Liam suggested.

"But I wanna keep her! Her blood smells soo delicious!" Louis shouted licking his lips.

"It was delicious." I answered him with a wink.

"Guys, we can't keep her! People will wonder what happened to her! Her phone has been ringing non-stop with texts and calls from her friends. They'll come looking for her eventually." Liam says worried.

"Yeah, and when they come.. We'll be ready." Harry says.

"We can keep her friends too." I say.

Liam sighs. "Okay fine...She is pretty sexy too." Liam says then he looks at the girl.

"Yes!" We all said and then we waited until the beautiful girl started to wake up.

_____________________________________________________________________

This was kind of short.. Sorry guys :( But I hope you liked it!! I think it sucks... Comment and tell me if I should continue or not, maybe I'll just delete it...