"Abduction" Part 3

I hope you like it!!!! :D Please vote!! and comment!! <3

___________________________________________________________

Sahar's POV (still)

     What the hell! He just warns me about a guy who can either rape, and kill me.. Then he just wants to leave me alone! With him! Idiots. The boy known as Louis zips downstairs over to me. Shit! That was scary!!

     I remember him from last night. He has a small quiff, golden brown hair, and a baby face hiding the scary fact that he is a fucking flesh eating vampire!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey! That's rude!" He fake-pouted at me.

     Wait... How did he know I said that about him? Whatever.... At least he is kinda sexy. I like his eyes. Mmm. They are cobalt blue, mine are blue also. I can't lie about this, but he is reallyyyyyy reallyyyyy sexy. I just want to ki-- No no. I don't like him that way! Remember what that blonde guy said about Louis. Plus he is my kidnapper!!! And...How come his eyes aren't red? Where are his fangs?

"My eyes are red and my fangs are out, only when I am in vampire mode. Right now, I'm good. Btw, thanks for calling me sexy! And.. what did Niall say about me?" Louis asked me.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah.... Did I say all of that out loud?" I ask him.

"No, I can read your mind.. We've been through this! Catch up a little." He said.

"Oh yeah.. Its your stupid ability." I say with attitude.

"Mmm, I love a feisty girl." He purred into my ear, then he bit the lobe of my ear lightly. I shivered.

"U-um.. Louis. Get a-away from me." I try to say. He grazes his hand on my cheek, making heat rise to them.

"Why, are you scared..?" He purred into my ear again.

"N-no. You're just creepy. The blonde guy warned me about you." I tell him.

"His name is Niall. And... what'd he say?" Louis asked me.

"None of your business!" I say sternly.

"Ok have it your way, I'll just bite you then!" He flashed his fangs at me. I got to admit. Damn! He looks really sexy with fangs!! His yes are red too. Wow, he looks hot!

"Thanks." He winks at me, I groan. Stupid abilities!

"Fine, I'll tell you. He says your dangerous. You can hurt me in many ways.." I say and then look down.

"All true." He said, then he made me face him.

"C-can I just s-sleep?" I stutter.

"I'll sleep with you... My bed." He winked at me. Gross! I roll my eyes.

"No thanks. Im just gonna stick to this couch." I reject his offer.

Louis's POV 

     Mmm, I really love the way she talks. She has a really nice body, and I just wanna flirt with her! Her blood smells so good, I could smell it from miles and miles away.

"No thanks. Im just gonna stick to this couch." She rejected my offer.

"Ok, I'll join you." I flirted. Haha, I'm good!

"Ughhh! Just leave me alone! I'm supposed to be at my bestie's birthday right now!! Now I'm stuck with you weirdos! I don't have anywhere to go, because you idiots have me surrounded!!!" I yell at him with a lot of anger.

"Geez, no need to yell. If you just wanted to sleep alone you could have just said so!" I inform her. The other guys rush downstairs looking worried and confused.

"What fucking happened!?" Zayn yelled.

"Nothing. Go back to sleep guys. Girly here was just being a bitch." I tell them.

"Hey!! Thats mean!!" She pouted at me and then he went over to the couch and lied down sad.

"Then why was she yelling?" Liam asked me.

"She's upset cause we kidnapped her." I inform him.

"Oh ok. Guys go back to bed. I'll watch her till morning." Liam said. The guys and I nodded then we zipped up to our bedrooms.

Sahar's POV 

     Ok now this guy is watching me. He looks kind of harmless, though Louis and the blonde one looked harmless too, but they weren't.... so everything isn't always as it seems.... I need to be careful. He is still a monster. He just walks over to the kitchen and he sits on one of the chair stools. Well... At least he isn't bothering me.

     I slowly close my eyes and try to fall asleep. But I feel his eyes burning through me. Ugh. Can these guys ever let me sleep?? I get up and glare at him.

"What?" He asked trying to be innocent.

"I can feel you staring at me. It's annoying." I say rudely.

"I'll try." He chuckled. I sighed and closed my eyes again and tried sleeping again.

-Morning

Liam's POV

      It's like 8 in the morning now. I guess I'll have to wake her up. I slowly walk up to the gorgeous blonde with sparkling blue eyes asleep on the couch. She looks like an angel. But then, I'm a monster. Hmm. I'm a horrible person. I gently tap her shoulder.

_____________________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked it.... :D Please vote!!!!!!!!!!!!