"Abduction" Part 12

I hope you like it!!!!! :D VOTE AND SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS STORY CUZ BARELY ANYONE FREAKIN READS IT!!!!!!!! Thanks!! Xx ;) Also... I just wanna say sorry for the late updates! I have school and stuff... :'( sorry!!! ENJOY IT!! :D 

_________________________________________

-At 1D's Home

Luke's POV 

Sahar just explained exactly what happened to her. This is all crazy!!! Why hasn't she tried to escape more than once!! I don't understand any of this! Who is Louis? Why is she sharing a room with him?! I thought we were supposed to be together... I love her! I'm not letting some stupid ass vampires get in the way of that. She stares at me and then smacks me out of my thoughts.

"Luke!! We need to get the fuck out of here, before the va--" She gets interrupted by a blur in front of us. I can see their faces clearly now. Five guys. Black hair, brown hair, golden brown hair, blonde hair, and another brown haired guy. As soon as they see me their fangs come out and they hiss at me with their weird red eyes. The golden haired guy starts to walk up to me.

"Louis no!" Sahar runs in front of 'Louis' covering me. Louis growls at Sahar and she scurries away. I turn to look at Sahar, I eye her and give her the lets-run-out-of-here look. She nods. We both launch for the door, The black haired one and the blonde haired one cover the exit. We run the other way. The curly haired one zips in front of us crossing his arms. Sahar grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs. I see another brown haired one zipping in front of us. Sahar kicks him in the nuts and we run again, she pushes me into a room and she comes in too. I lock it. We start covering the door with things.

"Sahar open the god damn door, or we'll break it down!!!!!!!!!" One of the guys yelled while slamming the door.

"No!! I am getting out of here!!! You can't hurt me anymore!!! I love Luke!! Not you monsters!!! I hate all of you idiots!!!!! GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!" She yells at them. I cant believe she loves me!!! i love her too!! All the banging suddenly stops. We calm down. Out of nowhere, the blonde one and the one with a small brown quiff break the door and come in. They speed up to me and get me in an arm and headlock. They will kill me!! I start to panic.

"Let him go you retarded beasts!!! No one likes you guys!!!!" She yells glaring at them. Suddenly the black haired one looks like he just got stabbed. He zips up to Sahar and grabs her by her throat and pushes her against the wall.

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING CURSE AND YELL AT US!!!! YOU'RE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY WE LET YOU LIVE!! I SHOULD HAVE FINISHED YOU OFF!!" He yells and then drops her and speeds out of the room. Sahar looks like her parents died. Her sadness then turns into anger.

"Well Zayn!! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF YOU KILLED ME!! THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE STUCK WITH YOU PRICKS!!" She yells.

"Ok... That's it!" The blonde one yells and takes a bite into my neck. I scream really loud. I can her Sahar yelling for him to stop. She comes toward me, and everything else starts getting blurry... I can feel her soft lips on mine, I kiss back until I feel someone's hands twisting my neck. I feel a drop of water fall on my face. Probably a tear drop from Sahar. Out of nowhere, everything goes black.

Sahar's POV 

They just killed Luke!! My future boyfriend!! My future husband!! My future everything!!!!

"Oh please, you would never get that far with that loser." Louis says. I'm furious now. I run at Louis and I punch him. He doesn't get hurt.... Oh!! I know what to do!! I kick him in the balls and he instantly falls to the ground.

"That's what you get!" I yell and then I slap both Niall and Liam and then I run into a random room, lock the door, crawl into a ball, and cry my eyes out. I can't believe they killed him!!! I hate these guys!!! That's it! I can't handle this anymore! I need to escape!  

___________________________________

I'm sorry Luke died!! :_( I love him, but I'm sorry.... I hope you enjoyed it tho!! :D