"Abduction" Part 18

Hey guys! This part of the story is dedicated to nightmaregirl18, she was really kind and sweet so she let me keep her cover of her book. So yeah.. The book cover is obviously not mine. Im giving her credits! :D Guys please check out her story, heres a link! :D http://www.wattpad.com/story/4240947-the-boys-they-faked-to-be Ok enjoy!! :D

__________________________________

Sahar's POV (still) 

I push away the boys and run upstairs and slam my room door closed. I get on the bed and I form a ball and push my head in between my knees and cry. I cant believe this. My parents were so worried they came to London! FOR ME! I cant believe this! They must be in so much pain right now! I feel so bad! I hate my life. My friends and family are in misery because of me! I shouldn't have even left home that night! Im an idiot! My thoughts get interrupted by the door creaking open. I see Niall walk in and sit on the bed next to me. He wraps his arms around me and rubs my back.

"Niall stop." I say and push him away gently.

"Babe, I know your upset. I know that. I just wanna make you happy again. Please." Niall pleads. I just stay silent. He comes over to me and hugs me.. For a vampire, his hugs are pretty warm and loving. I like it. I hug him back.

"Thanks." I sniffle into his neck. He nods into the hug. I sigh shakily, I feel better. He lets go.

"You wanna go for a walk? Talk things out?" Niall asks me. I nod. He smiles and takes me hand, leading me downstairs towards the door. The guys stare at us.

"Where are you two going?" Liam asks suspiciously.

"We are gonna take a walk." Niall answers.

"Be careful." Zayn says. Niall nods and we exit the house. The cold wind goes through me, I suddenly smile. The smell of nature and the sunlight hitting my pale skin. I look at Niall and he smiles.

"Happy?" Niall smirks. I nod.

"So whats up?" Niall asks.

"Well... You killed Luke, my best friends are crying over me, and my parents flew all the way from the CA to the UK because im missing!" I yell. Niall looks shocked for a second then his face softens.

"Sahar, look. Im really sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen. It was Louis, he wanted to keep you. But if we didn't keep you then Zayn would have killed you. Just think, without us.. You would be dead." Niall says to me.

"I'd rather be dead!" I yell.

"No you wouldn't. Just face it! If we killed you, cops would have found your body, your parents would die of depression, and so would everyone else that you love! When you die, others die. You need to live, for your family and friends sake!" Niall tells me. My emotions are all mixed up right now, im mad, sad, angry, and I feel like he is right. I just stay silent, I have nothing to say to him right now.

"To be honest Sahar.. Im really glad we kept you. You have brought trouble, but that's excitement! For a very long time, I haven't been having a new person in my life. Its only been me and the guys, and some random people we would kill. We don't even have girlfriends! Ever since we turned into vampires. You are all we have Sahar. I love you. The guys love you. You are like a sister to me. Im sorry for all the pain we have you! Im sorry. I truly am." Niall says with sweet eyes, I smile and hug him.

"Thanks Niall. My big bro." I smile.

"Thanks little sis." Niall chuckles.

"But can I ever see my friends again? Dominique and Margot? Maybe you'll like one of them." I wink at Niall with a smirk. Niall chuckles shaking his head.

"Haha, ok I think its time to go back inside." Niall says and leads me back home, as soon as we open the door, we get rushed by the guys. They yell at us.

"GUYS WE NEED TO GO!" Louis yells.

"Why! Whats wrong?" Niall rushes.

"The cops think we are suspicious! They are coming back! They want a very careful search around the whole house. Checking everything, with fingerprints and hair samples and EVERYTHING! So we are leaving! We bought a house somewhere else, not in a different country... But far far away from here! Lets go! Pack your things!" Liam yells. I look confused but Louis takes me hand and zips me upstairs, I see him throwing my things into a big suitcase and I just stand there, trying to process everything. I just realized that if we leave, I won't ever get to see my friends and family again. I put my hand on Louis's shoulder.

"I don't wanna leave!" I yell. He turns around.

"Well too bad! We need to!! They will kill us! Please just pack your things." Louis replies.

"No Lou! I'm not leaving my family and friends." I say sternly.

"Hmmm...... Too late." Louis says and then he grabs me throwing me over his shoulder, he uses one hand to hold my legs and the other to pack our things. I keep punching and kicking but it won't work. He is too strong. I get tired and soon my eyes start to close and I fall into a deep sleep not knowing what is going on around me. 

______________________________

I hope you guys liked it!!!!! :D thanks for the votes and comments!!! And yeah.... Ok! Next update is gonna be after at least 12 votes and 4 comments! :D BYEEE