"Abduction" Part 32

ENJOY PEOPLEEEE!!!!! :D I GOT SOME TIME ON MY HANDS.. and.. THIS PART IS DEDICATED TO Bravelikeasoldier!!!!! SHE IS MARGOT!!! :D LOL, SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!! I'VE KNOWN HER FOR A LONG TIME, AND WE MET ONLINE! :D SHE IS TRULY COOL AND AWESOME, AND I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR HER....SO HERE U GO!!! :D MY CRAZY MOFOS!!!!!! ;) ENJOY GURRLLL

______________________________________

Sahar's POV

     My eyes slowly open and as soon as they open I feel warmth under me, and I see a bunch of people crowding my space. I lean my head back and then I feel something hard behind my head, and its warm. I feel it go up slightly, then go down. Like breathing... I looked to my feet, and they were on Zayn's shoulders. I quickly get up, very shocked.

"What the hell?!" I ask. I see Harry groan and cover his eyes with a pillow. Oh... so he's the hard thing I felt. His chest. So I was laying on Zayn and Harry? Wow.

"AWWW!!!!! YOU GUYS SLEEP SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!!" I hear the girls squeak.

"Shut up, I dont remember falling asleep like that!" I groan rubbing my forhead.

"Well you did, and we watched you." Niall says.

"Ok.. That's a bit stalker like." I giggle.

"YOU GUYS WERE SUPER ADORABLE!!!!" Amy, Louis, and Niall sqeak all girly like. I quickly see a pillow fling at all three of them. I turn to see Zayn awake.

"Ugh, whats with all the sqeaking?" Zayn yawns and stretches, then runs a hand through his sexy, messy, hot-- Shit stop Sahar! Its just Zayn! Relax!

"No Sahar, keep going, your thoughts are VERY amusing." Louis smirks, then sends me a wink. I giggle nervously and then hit him on the shoulder.

"Shh!" I hush him. Suddenly Harry appears behind me, and his beautiful curls look even more sexy in the morning, he does his usual hair flip thing, then he stretches and smiles.

"Goodmorning everyone!" Harry smiles. OH GAWD, HE GIVES ME BUTTERFLIES!!!!! Before Louis can say anything, I shoot him a death glare and he stops.

"So, anyone have any good dreams?" I ask.

"No, we're dead, vampires dont have dreams!" Liam tells me.

"Oh.. sorry, how about you Demi?" I ask.

"Same old, same old." She replies. I nod, and quickly rush upstairs, I wash my face and lean on the sink, I sigh.

"Hey.." I hear a very raspy sexy voice say. I turn around and see Harry leaning against the bathroom door with a super sexy smile on his face. I roll my eyes, then suddenly, Harry zips up to me, and his lips instantly connect to mine, our lips move in perfect sync, his tongue quickly enters my mouth, I dont know how this is happening! IM NOT DOING THIS! I kiss him back, and his large hands grab my thighs and he carries me and lays me on top of the bed, still kissing me. His kisses go down to my jawline, and onto my neck. He sucks slowly, but then hard, I moan and he goes back up to my lips.

     I suddenly snap out of it, and my eyes go straight to Harry! HE DID THAT MIND ILLUSION THING TO ME! OMFG!

"Harry! Why'd you use your gift on me like that??!" I ask.

"Last time, you didnt let me kiss you a lot... I tried it again.. and I finally got what I wanted." Harry winks and walks up to me.

"Dont Harry.. Just no." I sigh. His lips only inches away from mine, his hot minty breath, against my face.

"Don't pretend like you didn't like it..." Harry purrs seductivley, and he leans in a little bit more. My heart beats super fast, he can totally hear it. Quickly Zayn zips up to us.