"Abduction" Part 14

Hope u like it!!!!! :D This part of the story is dedicated to my BIFFLAFE!! :D Margot! :D She is a great writer! and she is awesome! :D ENJOYYY :D
________________________

Sahar's POV (still)
     I walk into the room I share, and Harry follows me in. I sit on the bed and he does too. I roll my eyes and try to ignore him. I go under the covers and turn my back to Harry ignoring him. I feel him getting under the covers too and his hand comes around my waist and he pulls me toward his body. I sigh and get out of his grip and stare at him.

"What do you want Harry?" I sigh.

"Nothing, Im just watching you so you don't escape again." Harry answers.

"Im not gonna escape, so you can get out of my bed now." I glare at him. He smirks.

"I don't trust you, love." Harry says. I groan.

"Harry can I ask you a question?" I ask.

"You just did." Harry chuckles. I smile rolling my eyes.

"Why did you throw me in the bathroom? Why couldn't you guys have finished me off? I was bleeding and you guys didn't kill me. Especially you. You were so close to me." I say. Harry stays quiet and then he sighs.

"Well..... The truth is..." Harry says and he starts to get closer to me, then he continues, "The truth is... I would never hurt you. I love you Sahar. When I saw you on that day, I just knew you were different from the other people we kill. I didn't want you to die. I love you. I know you might not love me back.. But I will always love you." Harry says and he leans in. Oh god! Should I kiss him? His lips... Oh! They are so pink, and plump... His eyes, so green. He closes them as he leans in more. I bite my lip and start to lean in.
     Seconds later, our lips connect. His soft lips brush against mine. The kiss starts out slow and gentle, and soon it gets more intense. I don't know whats happening.. But I cant stop. Its like I need him. I put my hands around his head and pull him closer. I let his tongue in and we explore each others mouths. He pushes me forward and he lands on top of me on the bed. I run my fingers through his curls as his large hands cup my cheeks pulling me forward. His lips trace down to my neck and I get nervous. He might bite me. He notices my heartbeat increase. He lets go.

"Don't worry, love." Harry purrs in my ear and kisses my neck slowly then starts sucking it. I moan as he finds my sweet spot. His hand snakes up my shirt. He starts to kiss me again and suddenly Zayn walks in.

"Hey Sahar I just wanted to say sorr--" Zayn stops in his tracks looking at us shocked. We quickly get off of each other. I just stare at Zayn looking awkward. He is just stuck in the same position and facial expression (pic on side). Harry waves his hand in front of Zayn's face. Zayn snaps out of it and zips out of the room. He looked sad and mad at the same time. Im confused. Why would he care? Harry stares at me smirking.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Just Zayn.. He is jealous. He'll get over it though." Harry smiles and pecks my lips then he leaves the room. I just stand there shocked. I cant believe I made out with Harry, and Zayn walked in looking mad, sad, and jealous. I have one big question I keep asking myself. Why?

______________________________

I hope you guys liked it!!!!! SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT!!!!!! But ill make it longer when you guys vote and comment on the story! I mean come on! ;D Did u like that? Lol, comment, vote, and whatever else! Plus... I have one question.. Who do you guys want Sahar ending up with?? COMMENT! OR MESSAGE ME! :D VOTE AND COMMENT FOR UPDATE!!