"Abduction" Part 22

HOPE U LIKE IT!!!!!!! :D PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT MY STORY!!!!! PLEASEEEE :D <3 Thanksss! ;)

_____________________________

Sahar's POV (continuing)

"Jacob stop! I don't want to be here! I want to go back!" I say.

"Shhhh. Just shh. Meet the boys and btw we have some new guys in our pack." He says. I hear a cough and then I look to my left and see a girl.

"Jacob, im not guy." She says crossing her arms. Jacob looks at her then back at me.

"Ok fine. Sahar--" I interrupt Jacob.

"How do you know my name?" I ask. He chuckles.

"Because of the guys. We have strong ears." Jacob answers. I nod.

"Ok so.. Sahar, meet Leah. She is the only wolf girl I know." Jacob smirks at her. I smile at Leah and shake her hand.

"Hi." She says not looking at me. I ignore her attitude.

"Hi, Im Seth." A younger looking boy comes up and instead of shaking my hand, he hugs me. I hug back. He is so cute! Like adorable! His smile is adorable! We pull away and I smile at him. I really like him... But right now im mad! I just want to leave!! This is exactly like when the guys took me away! Leah growls at Seth.

"Chill Leah." Seth says. Leah rolls her eyes.

"Are you guys dating or something?" I ask. Everyone bursts out laughing. I just furrow my eyebrows looking confused. Time goes by and they are still laughing. I clap my hands.

"Okayyy! You can stop laughing at me now!" I yell un-amused. They slowly stop and Seth smiles.

"No Sahar.. Leah is my protective vampire hating sister." Seth answers me. Leah rolls her eyes, then he sticks his tongue out at her.

"Oh..." I reply.

"Yeah, well good you two get along. Um.. here are the guys names. The guy who I heard you liked is Paul--" I interrupt Jacob.

"WAIIITTTT!! HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT??!" I yell.

"Remember... We have strong hearing." Jacob winks with a smirk. Paul smirks at me too.

"Ughh. Just continue." I say.

"Okay, so um... that guy is Embry and next to him is Jared." Jacob points to two boys and they smiles.

"And I'm Sam." An older looking guy says. I nod.

"Cool... Jacob can I leave now?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Jake! Let her go! Why do you want her here anyways? She is one of the blood suckers! They stink, and she has their scent. Plus they already bit her, so she doesn't care anymore." Leah tells Jacob.

"Leah! Stop! She is not going back and its final!" Jacob growls. I mentally kick myself. Seriously... Why does Jacob even want me here? This is no place for me. I feel horrible. I want to be with the guys! I love them!-- WOAH WOAH WOAHHHH!! Did I just say I loved them?? Are you serious? Well.. Maybe I do.. They are like family now. Jacob snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Well you need to share a room with one of the guys." He tells me.

"Ugh. This is like when the other guys kidnapped me at first." I tell him.

"Haha, ok. So do you wanna share a room with me? Or the guy you drooled over, Seth, Jared, or Embry?" Jacob asks me.

"Um.. What about Leah?" I ask.

"She doesn't like you." Jacob tells me straight forward.

"Um.. Okay. I pick Seth." I smile.

"So you don't want me or my sexy body?" Paul smirks at me.

"Um... I'd rather not get raped on my first day here, thanks." I giggle.

"I don't bite babe... Unless you want me to." Paul winks. I bite my lip.

"Stop making me change my mind..." I say.

"Here lets go to my room." Seth smile and takes my hand.

"Seth, don't get her germs." Leah says. I roll my eyes. She is really mean! Ugh! Nothing like her sweet brother.

"Leah, stop being mean. She didn't do anything to you." Seth defends me and he leads me to his room. I smile, it looks comfy. I see the one bed. I giggle when I see Seth blushing. He is innocent like me. I love it.

____________________________

The picture on the side is the wolf pack and their names :) BTW!!!!!! QUIL IS NOT IN THE WOLF PACK OR IN THE STORY!!

HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT!!!! :D NEXT UPDATE IS AT 6 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS! :D <3 I have questions!!

1) Will Sahar fall for Seth?

2) Do you think the vampires will get Sahar back?

3) Why does Leah hate Sahar?

4) Is Jacob jealous?

5) Why does Jacob want Sahar to stay?