"Abduction" Part 2

Seriously guys... Come on!! Barely anyone reads my stories!!! :( Help me out a little!! :) Thanks! Here is the next part... :) PLUS, IGNORE THE PAST AND PRESENT TENSE MISTAKES!! Sometimes I make mistakes with my past and present tense without even knowing... Like one second I'm saying "I just sat there." and the second I'm saying "I blink a few times." See... Past and present... Im sorry for the mistakes! JUST IGNORE THEM!!________________________________________________

Sahar's POV
     My eyes slowly fluttered open. I tried to get up, but my body was aching too much. I just sat there, my vision is still a little blurry. I can see 5 figures standing there in front of me. Ughh, my head hurts. I blink a few times and my vision becomes clear. I began to start to remember what happened. These guys kidnapped me and one of them was kissing me, then he bit me? What's going on? Where am I? This isn't my house! I quickly got onto my feet.

"Who are you guys!!" I scream.

"Woah, she's a fiesty one. I love those!" One of the guys said.

     His hair was raven black, its a little scary... It was styled into a quiff, with a blonde streak running through the front of it. He had hazel eyes. It was quite attractive actually. Wait... Wasn't he the one who kissed me and bit me?!

"Yup, that's him." A guy with light brown hair said to me. His hair was styled into a quiff also, but it wasn't as high as the other guys hair. He had cobalt blue eyes.

"Wait.. Are you reading my mind?!" I ask shocked.

He nodded. "Yeah, its my vampire talent." He said normally.

I stand there looking at all of them in a very surprised way. "S-so you guys are v-vampires?" I ask slowly stuttering.

They nodded. "Yeah. We thought you'd know that after Zayn idiotically bit you and let you stay alive after that!" He shouted looking at the guy named.. Zayn. Wow... His looks match his name. Both dangerous.

"You wanted him to kill me!!" I yell at them.

"Don't blame us! He's the one who found you!" A blonde boy with an Irish accent said, defending himself. I quickly glare at Zayn.

"But I kept you alive, these boys wanted you dead.." He said. But yeah... He did have a point, though. I'm really tired, I wonder what time it is...

"Its 3 AM." The boy with light brown hair with cobalt blue eyes said.

"Ok... Right now, I really hate all of you, but I'm too tired to do anything about it. So.. Can I sleep somewhere?" I ask them.

"You can sleep in my room." Zayn winked at me.

"Ughh. Hell no, never." I reject him, then I look at the couch. I go over to it and lay down.

"Goodnight... If vampires actually sleep." I tell them.

"Goodnight." They all said in unison. I closed my eyes slowly. I drifted off to a deep but uncomfortable sleep, I'm not really used to sleeping on a couch.

-3 Hours Later

I stirr in my sleep. I slowly get up. I'm really sleepy. I look around a little. Wait... Where am I?! I get up quickly. I hear rummaging in the kitchen. I walk towards the sound.

"Hello?" I ask. A head pops out of the fridge.

"Hey, you're up." The blonde said and starts drinking some red liquid in a bottle that smells like blood.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Blood.... Duh, I'm a vampire." He answered and drank the liquid. Now I feel really sick. I need to escape from here. I look around for my phone.

"Looking for your phone?" He asked wiggling my phone in his hand smirking. Fuck! How'd he get that... Ugh! Vampires.. This is gonna be really hard. I can use my flirting skills... Nah. That's not gonna work. I'll try being nice.

"Please give it to me.. I'll do anything!" I plead him.

He chuckled. "You want me to give you the phone? Well.. No! You're gonna call the cops, and they'll come take us and kill all of us. I may be blonde, but I'm not an idiot!" He snapped at me. Geez, what's with the attitude!

"There's no cell service anyways." I say.

"There is here-- Ah shit! I shouldn't have said that!" He groaned. I actually thought there was no cell service until he said that! Awesome! I'm just gonna tackle him and get it back. Out of nowhere, I jump at him. He falls to the floor, I'm on top. I try to grab my phone but he throws it to the side. I get off him and run to get the phone. He zips past me and takes the phone before me.

"Nice try. You're not getting this. I'm stronger, smarter, and faster than you!" He said.

"I may be a blonde too, but you're NOT smarter than me." I glare at him. He smirks. God! What's up with his obnoxious smirking... I just wanna grab an eraser and erase that stupid smirk off his face. Or better, I can erase his whole face. Haha! But that's never gonna happen.... Wait. Why is he here anyways? I never asked him that. He is just standing there drinking more blood.

"Hey blondie. What are you doing here anyways?" I ask.

"I'm here to watch you, and make sure you dont try to escape." He said. "Louis is watching you next. And be careful. He is 210 years old. He also loves the smell of your blood, and he thinks you're sexy. He can hurt you in many ways... Well. See ya!" He said and just winked and left me standing there, looking a little bit frightened.
______________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked it!!!!!!! :D Thanks for all your sweet comments!!! ;D